Note to New Members ×

ow.

Aisling

Will Ais recover in time for ECES?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will Ais recover in time for ECES?

• Yes, and she will r0x0r!
    • No, she'll just have to watch with a forlorn look in her eyes.

Guest Pre School Rider

Funny,I hear a lot about Chiropractic,but no one notes Osteopathic medicine? THE issue in my mind(and please understand,there's Doctors,and then there are Those Who Cure:Subtle,but Important difference)is how/where are the Doctor's certification credentials born out? How CAN you tell if the Doc knows what's up? References.From Patiennts,obviously,but Also from the local Medical Community.A very capable Chiropractor I've gone to for years is noted,and often reffered by,the local Hospital.He works closely with both Surgeons and P.T.'s,which is very important to one's recovery from a debilitating injury. My previous doctor in this regard was an Osteopathic M.D..He was quite old,in his mid 80's,but far more fit than I am even now at half his age;And that's NOT an exaggeration.He could work small miracles,and I likely wouldn't be riding these days without his care.Moreover,I came away from his office armed with great knowledge of how to maintain my own health. I'd also note I avoided surgery by having him keep me on an excercise regimen that allowed my body to heal itself.If you find that in a crisis of injury that you're not respected in your overall health or treatment planning,time to go elsewhere,and find the doctors who can communicate to each other,and lead you to health. "you don't understand the Gravity of the Moment until the Instant you Fall"

Originally posted by Bob Jenney

Simple. If you have an HMO, you'll need a referral from your PCP. But, Sports Medicine North is on my list from Tufts, and was on my list when I had BCBS. So, it shouldn't be a problem.

If you have a PPO, you don't need a referral. Just make the appointment.

Corset.... Hmmm. What's the rest of the outfit? Oops, that's for another board. (Pun intended.)

okies, well i'll see about all that after my consult with the surgeon.

thanks for the info Bob

in re: to the corset & the rest of the outfit... well bob, come see my show sometime.

LOL :p