Note to New Members ×

Where are the women on this board?

Guest powderprincess

Well, I don't know if this would interest you, but being a short guy, my quiver tends to be on the short end of the spectrum! I ride in NH, mostly at Bretton Woods, and I tend to bring a few boards with me to the mountain.

Let's see here, I have:

Hot Shine 154

Madd 158

Volkl Renntiger 158SL

Prior 4WD 159

Donek FC-1 163

Donek RC167GS

And Plus, there is a group of carvers that go up to Sunapee on Thursdays that are from the Greater Boston/North Shore/Metro West area. Great bunch of guys!

So if any of that interests you, drop me a line! And again...welcome!

That all sounds super interesting, but I can't get to the granite state on any Thursday. Maybe some weekend though.

oops. . .i am really powderprincess. I was logged in as my husband by accident.

Pokkis, nice pic's, that's the board I originally wanted but ended up losing it in a bidding war to somone else so I settled for the 178. I love the black and red graphics on these model Burners. Keep your eye out for another 167, or just ship the wife over for a week or two next season.... ;)

Thanks!

Paul

Cool! What's her favorite? I am in the market for a new board. What kind of boots does she like?

hey princess!

my girl rides a virus storm. 156 long and a sharp, progressive sidcut but not too hard flex. turns really easy and carves (like all virus) very stable. i know 5 woman that have the same rides. looks it's kind like a 'lady-carver'.

That all sounds super interesting, but I can't get to the granite state on any Thursday. Maybe some weekend though.

oops. . .i am really powderprincess. I was logged in as my husband by accident.

Well, I belong to a ski club up in North Conway, and I should be up there almost every week-end. As I say, Bretton Woods is my usual haunt. It is by no means difficult, but the grooming is gooood, the snow is goood and the lack of crowds on a week-end is very goood! But I've been known to go elsewhere too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest powderprincess
hey princess!

my girl rides a virus storm. 156 long and a sharp, progressive sidcut but not too hard flex. turns really easy and carves (like all virus) very stable. i know 5 woman that have the same rides. looks it's kind like a 'lady-carver'.

sounds sweet. thanks for the tip!