Note to New Members ×

Favorite Drinks

Justin A.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I graduated last week from the Bartending school, and now Im hunting for a job in southern NH/ NE Mass (preferably NH ;) ) Anybody have any leads about understaffed bars or restaraunts or anyone thats hiring?

congrats man. Way to go. good luck with the job hunt. Try sylvan st grill in salisbury or danvers. better yet, just apply everywhere.

• 2 months later...
Anyone who drinks vodka should do themselves a favor and check out the new potato vodka from Maine - Cold River. Very distinctive, unique flavor.

bottle.png

And Justin, don't forget the Mojito (mo-hee-toe) - it's trendy but very good. silver rum, club soda, lime juice, sugar, fresh mint.

..."The Dude abides. It's good that he's out there..the Dude...taking it easy for all us sinners."

post-123-14184221788_thumb.gif

post-123-141842217883_thumb.jpg

Charbay Vodka is nice...I'm a fan of the Blood Orange personally but all the flavors are good. my present cocktail of is a 2 Mental which is Vodka Campari, Bitters (I got a hook up on real orage bitters not ANGOSTURA)and Cranberry juice ( it also tastes good with orange and grapefruit juice)...I'm trying to expand my taste of alcohol beyond Single Malt, Repasado, Port and IPA's

BloodOrange.jpg