Note to New Members ×

Buggs video Crested Butte

Bobby Buggs

Wish my heelsides were that good, I can't seem to find a comfortable body position. I'm working on trying to be more symmetrical with my carves this season, but so far haven't found the ryhthm. Keep tearin' it up dude, I don't look that good even without drugs!!!

Have fun,

Paul

Are you guys still riding with the ipod??? LOL. Good video and I notice Ronnie is still doing the scarecrow lapdance when jumping. Tell him to knock it off already! :smashfrea .

Hey Buggs have a goodtime in CO! Wish I was going. This will be the first time in 21 years I never rode in Jan!!! I feel sick about it. :barf:

I talking to the King of all knuckle-head dragons (Ron) on Friday. Coming home wtih Elliot and Wes from Butternut. Told me it was great day.

BTW if you get a chance you, can call me later tonight or email me your phone. Just want to ask you about something what Ronnie told me. If you're not too busy. :rolleyes:

not meaning to thread-jack, but i'm still pretty upset about this and wanted to mention to fellow nano riders so this doesn't happen to anyone else!

yesterday, did a cartwheel (probably due to folding the nose, very soft snow) and my relatively new Ipod Nano came out of the velcro jacket pocket, a first. I didn't realize this happened until a few minutes later, only to see some little runt (probably about 10) noticing it on the hill and picking it up. I yelled at him from the lift to stay there, which he did for a minute or two. Then I started going up to every little kid there asking "are you the one with my mp3 player" there were 100s of kids due to some race, it was sorta futile. Multiple visits to guest services / lost and found yielded nothing (actually they had an IPOD but it was some else's). I was hoping this kid would tell his parents he found it, my email and name are engraved on the back. So I'm pretty upset about that. People who steal suck.

If you ride with an MP3 Player, secure it as best as possible, preferably in a zipped pocket, not velcro!

sprung for the 4 gig and so far its 10x better than my Mini. Mini is now the wife's Tunes. We both have the Giro Tune-ups in the helmet. Not great sound quality at all but they don't annoy my years.

I always have my music In a Zip pocket. I will even cut a pass through for the remote or cable if necessary but a zip pocket is a must.

And that Video was done by a pro at the Butte

The guy carving backwards is the Carve Father aka Ronnie Knuckles aka Freak showaka what ever you call him :D

Thanks for the tip :biggthump I will check for that this weekend. I was riding with a weight lifter belt and a Blown L5 disc. Rotation was a bit of a concern if you know what I mean.

uuups:o this way i believe i would't do any turns at all...! time to times i suffer a inverted 3. too.... are we getting older or what:freak3:

NO:eplus2:

ride on!

the soundtrack really makes the vid. I went looking for music to dub over some kiting footage and really got inspired by your stuff Buggs.#1 choice: Jesus Built My Hotrod by Ministry~ Bing bing bang a bang a bang bing bong bing a bing bang a bong

weekdays are the only days i go out. Well, weekday nights. Wednesday nights specifically. Arranged my work schedule around the wednesday at wachusett dealie thing in the other thread here. I would love to carve with you guys :biggthump

Keep your hopes up. Snow is around the corner!

Bob,

Any negative comments I might make are probably attributable to your condition. So, mad props otherwise. I will say this though. You give up on heelside a few times and skid out or 180. I can't tell if this is something in your way, or just fear. That is precisely the time to let go of your fear, pour your faith into your board, snap it into the next turn, power the nose and trust thyself, my friend.

Hope to see this at the ECES.