Note to New Members ×

FS Head Stratos 27.5

eos4life

New Head Stratos 27.5 (not the Stratos pro) in the original box!

Everything is there apart from the key to adjust the forward lean. (Screwdriver would do the job though)

Liner has never been molded.

They are the brown translucent model with the orange toe piece. (2002 model I think???)

They are softer than the Stratos Pro model!

They fit wider feet really well!

Bought from a member of this forum (tswei) last year as a back-up.

It turns out that I want a stiffer model (6 foot, 230...)

Asking for $250 plus shipping!

Pics available upon request!

Thanks!

Hi; How would they compare in size and stiffness to the Raichle 434 in a 27.5? Please send a pic to pincher@ccser.com. Thanks.

Hi, Mark!

I have no experience with the Raichle boots since I have chosen the Head boots for my wide foot. Stiffness and size is something I cannot comment.

But I do recall a post comparing Raichle and Head boots.

But here is what the Bomber store is saying about the Stratos Pro: "Head Stratus Pro - This boot is comparable to the Suzuka in stiffness. Stiff boot, but not the stiffest boot. Great for all mountain if you want a stiffer boot or if you are over 200 pounds. If you are under 200 pounds, consider the Lemans for all-mountain. Has Standard Flex and partially moldable Head liner"

The stratos is softer but by how much, I couldn't say, sorry! If you still have still some interest about them I can send you a picture.

Let me know!