Note to New Members ×

BOL Shirts

Guest Matt D

Hey Fin, was just thinking to myself that I'd like a BOL long sleeve shirt of some sort. There would probably be lots of people on here who would also be interested in just such a shirt. Maybe there could be some text on the back saying "Yes I am a snowboarder... and NO, I'm not wearing ski boots!" or something of the sort, with a sweet carve shot on the front. Hell, Lowell's skeleton guy doing a heelside would look sweet.

Am I alone, or would some others like to see a wicked BOL shirt up for sale?

Agree, have always wanted that one shirt that sums-up why we ride hard-boots.

If any one wants to make the art work for this what we can do is post samples here at BOL, vote (poll) on the one we go with, then have them made up. Any takers on this offer?

Oh, just thought of another idea. If you were to go with a long sleeve (we do ride in winter) you should have "Bomber" up one sleeve, and "Industries" down the other.

Sweet

Ja, dats good, now someone do something!!!!!!

And Make it, Im sure you would not have a problem selling with the amount of members here.....hehe I said "Member"!:eek:

Just make some short sleeve to, don't want to sweat to da death in zummer time when 60 degrees. Farhenhiet! (Deutch)! origin!

F%@$ metric!

:p :eek: said Shred

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Awesome idea!! I was told that I need to get more t-shirts, cuz they look hot! Guess the garters aren't enough! :p

I like black, short sleeve, low cut so that I can show off to all the boys!

Marilyn ;)

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Hey Shred -- you gonna wear that t-shirt along with your serial killer shirt?? Both you and Bling -- mad men, remember my fees are higher for criminal work! :D

I like --- Ride hard ... put away wet!!

Marilyn ;)