Note to New Members ×

BOL Shirts

Guest Matt D

I felt like procrastinating today, so I made a snowboard carving shirt and put it for sale here: http://www.cafepress.com/carvestore

It's basically got a small crescent carve on the front and a higher res version of this on the back... enjoy if you like. Yeah, I know snowboard tracks don't look like that, but the disconnected edge switch looked less interesting on the shirt.

Oh yeah - and I've never used them before, so I make no promises that the shirts will look good or arrive on time, or that they won't steal your credit card number and give it to identity thieves and ruin your life.

post-20-141842196541_thumb.jpg

At the beginning of the season, my friends and I noticed there weren't many good options if you wanted to have a shirt you could wear (to say, a bar) that would make it obvious to NON-carvers (much less non-snowboarders) that you carved.

If you had a shirt that said just "bomberonline.com" with no graphics, carvers would of course think it the coolest thing since disposable toilet paper, however it wouldn't make much of an impression on softbooters.

Raceboarders was our solution to this problem, (the shirts get a good reaction by the way) and I would recommend that if there's a bomber shirt, the shirt should make it obvious to non-carvers what bomber is about.

One more thing, please no 4-color process shirts, those never come out looking as good as solid color shirts.

When I first thought of a shirt, the SES logo came to mind. The Carver infront of fresh cord is what I'm all about. Or you would get tons of comments if you put one of Lowell Harts Skeleton pics with a board on the front.

• 2 weeks later...

I am totally onboard... black, long&short, blocky white print... carve line on arm?

ONE QUESTION....

WHO IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST ONE

TO GO TO THE AIRPORT

WITH ONE OF THESE SHIRTS ON?

:D

Originally posted by pike

I am totally onboard... black, long&short, blocky white print... carve line on arm?

ONE QUESTION....

WHO IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST ONE

TO GO TO THE AIRPORT

WITH ONE OF THESE SHIRTS ON?

:D

I've worn worse, post 911...Benchmade, Glock, Peerless, some EOD shirts a buddy gave me which were all about things that go BOOM, Suck Squeeze Bang Blow, Death by Camera, Killer Typewritters

I will have some Evil sports Sweat shirts with the new ECES Logo on the back for the event in March.

I was also thinking about using some of my long sleeve T's and doing some sort of carving image on the back.

Get me a good image and I will have a few made to see how they look. Files should be jpeg for viewing and then .eps for screening

Evil_long_sleeve.jpg