Note to New Members ×

Monarch Mountain Sat 1/28

RDY_2_Carve

I will be at Monarch Mountain (south of Leadville) this Saturday if anybody is interested in meeting up. Looks like it's going to be a powder day so I'll probablly be in my soft setup.

Email me if your interested and we can exchange numbers and such.

It just snowed in Albuquerque. I believe this front is moving N N/E so more snow is heading your way!

• 1 month later...

Hey Thor, please shoot me an email before you come up -- I'm only 1/2 hour from Monarch and would enjoy taking some runs with you.

Monarch was in pretty poor condition yesterday morning, all iced up and scrapy, full of death cookies. Keep praying for snow :)

tom.

Hey Tom it looks like we'll be coming up this weekend to play in the forcasted powder. I think I'm going to just bring the softies unless the forcast changes though...

Looks like NM is doomed now.....slush city. 70deg in ABQ.

Not sure yet if we're coming Sat. or Sun., I'll let you know.

Also I will still have another ticket that I could use when Thor is there? That would be four carvers with your wife....if it isn't a powder day :p You guys might be feeling the pain by then though. Have to wait and see.

P.S. How are the new Priors working out? :)

Hey John, weekend will be good if first thing in the morning. Lots of people coming over for spring break now, but the first hour of the day should still be pretty good :)

Prayers are working, it started snowing in town 1/2 hour ago, we could use 4-5" to cover the ice and get groomed into a good base. I'm not at all ready for the season to end...

Priors are excellent -- been riding almost nothing but since we got them -- check out the video from Copper/Beaver I posted in the Videos section.

Shoot me an email when you're coming,

tom.

Hey Tom I guess I stuck my foot in my mouth. As I posted yesterday Angel Fire was getting 8" of fresh. With the forcast showing more snow Sat and Sunday it looks like I'll stay on my home mountain for this weekend. But it's just a matter of time before it all dries up here and we head up to Monarch.

I still have two tickets to use up there.

Until then!