Note to New Members ×

Purecarve Maverick w/ bindings on eBay

Dan

I had to go back and see what you were talking about. I noticed once that if I ran parallel angles (60/60) instead of slightly duck (60/55) that it was a lot easier to bend the knees all the way down and face the nose, but it wasn't fun otherwise. I can only imagine what riding the Maverick pidgeon-toed would be like.

I used to have one of those, it was a fun board. I sold it a while back when we were raising some cash for Jimbo Duarte in Hawaii after his crash here at Kirkwood. Anyone know whatever happened to him?

I almost bid on it, but I had to resist! (new Virus on the way) I've always been curious about these boards but couldn't find a review of one. I kept trying to talk myself into it for the last 2 hours of the auction, you know the drill......" I could sell the bindings and boots and it would cover the cost of keeping the board...." " I'll just ride it a couple of times than sell it before the wife finds out...." "look at some of the quivers these other guys have got, come on you wussy".....:D

Have fun with it!

Paul

We had to make some adjustments on them, especially after he rode them the first time, but they'll do the job. They look pretty cool on his red FP. I'd say that was a pretty good deal on the Maverick, I'd like to hear some riding impressions on it for future reference..... :D

Did I get an earful for picking that up...the wife was not amused.

Oh my achin' STONES...Now I have to burn LOTS of money on freakin' Valentines Day...and I don't mean on lingere....

If I don't like it I'll try to sell it here first. Hugh has first dibs.

ds

post-182-14184221287_thumb.jpg