Note to New Members ×

Music!

Jeffrey Day

Funny enough, Bif Naked is our neighbour- and yep, she's a Boarding Betty all right.

She moved into our building six months ago- her manager Peter Karoll has lived in our building for 10 years- she was in the elevator two weeks ago when I came back from a backcountry session on Cypress and when she saw my snowboard she smiled and said, " Nice Stick....".

When it comes to riding tunes, I roll with the Beastie Boys, Aerosmith, Bob Marley, Kid Rock, and the Clash.

George

When it comes to riding tunes, I roll with the Beastie Boys, Aerosmith, Bob Marley, Kid Rock, and the Clash.

George

Just saw "Awesome! I F'n Shot That!" last weekend on NetFlix and there's some great footage of Yauch tearing up the backcountry.

Love rockin' out the BBs riding....same bud with the movie just scored some Shure Sound Isolating Earbuds earbudz at CompUSA for a hundie (retail for $200) red tag sale , crazy good sound inside the helmet

post-123-141842227078_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842227079_thumb.gif