Note to New Members ×

New video up on slackerdom

tpalka

In my never-ending quest of trying to improve in the various styles, here's the first video of the second season. My wife shot it last weekend, while I was practicing out various ideas (push-pull, switch, better angulation).

It's primarily a training video so that I can see what I'm doing :)

http://www.slackerdom.com/2006/01_monarch_22/index.html

Other videos from last year are at:

http://www.slackerdom.com/video.html#carving

tom.

lookin good, man...seems like you dont like the transition from heel to toe

also...and I dont mean this in any dickish way, but I really didnt see that much difference between the different styles. maybe slight, but...most of the time you look pretty upright and "inclinated"

you and I ride a lot a like...

I'll watch again...Im admittedly no coach, so not sure what all I can say ya know? I think you look good though!

Thanks for your comments. It's still all experimentation and practicing. Although the turns might not look very different, my thought process is quite different when trying the different techniques -- I'm concentrating on different body positions. Hopefully it'll get to the point that I'm doing what I'm thinking I'm doing :) And in the meantime, I get the pleasure of logging more fun hours on the slopes!

tom.