Note to New Members ×

FS: Sims, Coiler, TD2's, Deeluxe

Guest Matt D

Located in Canada, all prices in $usd. Will ship to Canada or USA, fully insured, well packed! Deals if you get multiple items. Contact me by e-mail at matt.doherty@rogers.com

162 Sims Burner - 180mm waist 10m radius -Still rides great with lots of camber. The edges are a bit thin but still have a good life left. Minor base scratches. I find it soft @ 195lbs. This was purchased from a Canadian National Team Member, and is supposed to be race stock. $100 + shipping

188 Coiler PR GS WCC TPL - 188mm waist 15.7m radius - Purchased used from Mike Kwiatkowski, Candian National Dev Team Athlete, used by me a little... has lost some camber in the nose, but still holds an edge well. Nothing wrong otherwise. Custom painted Ferrari Red, with black metallic "prancing horse" logo on the nose. Lots of edge left. $210 + shipping

2 pairs of Bomber TD2 bindings - I have 2 (0) degree, 2 (3) degree, and 2 (6) degree disks. 2 pairs of purple bumpers, and 1 pair of yellow bumpers. 1 pair has maybe 20 days on them, the other maybe 10. Like new condition. $225/pr + shipping or $430 + shipping for everything.

03/04 Size M29 Deeluxe Indy - Used around 30 days. Have been heated 2 times, once professionally by Mike (?) @ ECES 04, once in my oven at home. Will incude the superfeet insoles if you'd like. Ridden maybe 30 days. Some slight scratches from adjustment screw on toe bail. Great Condition. $300 + shipping.

The Boots + binding are really almost new, I'll try to get pics, but I don't have a digi cam so its tough. I've done business through the classifieds here @ Bomber before and have a good reputation.

Cheers

Matt

Wow, just got home from the hill and my inbox was nuts. Thanks for all the interest.

The TD2's are standard (not step ins). Have possible offers on both pairs, will keep you posted.

The coiler may be spoken for, nothing for sure.

The Indy's are still available, and so is the burner.

Thanks Matt,

I received yesterday both pairs of bindings, they just look great as promised

Eveything and more was there. Thanks again for the small extras ( allen keys )

I can't wait for next saturday, they have so little flex vs my previous bindings.

:biggthump :biggthump SEB

I'm not interested on the Indy since I have brand new UPZ.

Those bindings are so powerfull that...during racing training, I push too hard and...my forearm hit the gate. I broke the very end of my forearm.

So I spend less than 3 hours on the bindings. Now, I need to stop training for 3-4 weeks...GRRR :(

Seb

• 1 month later...