6-boards, 2-bindings,board bag, SL glove

csmith

All best offer, all + shipping:

-183cm MLY, yellow, like new, $150

-185cm Rossi Undertaker, very good shape, 2 small scratches on base, $250

-149cm Oxygen Proton, New, old stock, $60ea

-164cm Luise Bros. SL, old Pogue board, beat but ridable, Has Plate, $50

-Burton Race plates, one toe bail, one step-in(no rubber on base), $75

-Classic Stick-It SL glove, goofy, Med. fits like Lg, for tall gates, worn twice long ago, $35

Speed, didn't get your email. MLY is Yours, if still interested.

Scategoat has first dibs on the Undertaker and 1 Oxygen, if for some reason this falls through ralann has second on the Undertaker and GE follows.

ralann, I didn't get you email either. Are you interested in an Oxygen? Please try sending again or post here. Thanks for the interest.

Speed, didn't get your email. MLY is Yours, if still interested.

Scategoat has first dibs on the Undertaker and 1 Oxygen, if for some reason this falls through ralann has second on the Undertaker and GE follows.

ralann, I didn't get you email either. Are you interested in an Oxygen? Please try sending again or post here. Thanks for the interest.

Hi csmith,

Sorry, I didn't hear back from you so I bought a different board. The MLY is back on the market.

Thanks anyways.

Guest obracer

I have an 11 yr old just starting to compete in Alpine GS and SL he weighs about 80lbs. He currently rides on a Burton Punch Freestyle 135, I was looking for a 140ish GS carving board is 149 to big? Can you send photos I'm thinking for $60 I can't go wrong. He placed 2nd in his first competitive event with a freestyle board is totally hooked, and excited to find a carving board.

very interested!

obracer

Guest obracer

Do you still have both are they both the same? I would like one and possibly both is price for 2 negotiable? Let me know how to pay. $100 for both? Please respond ASAP as I need to find one soon.

Thanks again,

obracer