Note to New Members ×

WTB used gear. I am poor

Guest morturio

Guest morturio

Thank you for your help and generosity. I will post when I get back from my firsta carving trip in Feb and let you all know how it went.

Looking for a used board, (at least 165 would go to 185) plate bindings and boots. I am US 9.5, Euro 43. Not sure about size for the system that hard boots seem to be coded in. Seems to be a 27 in mondo.

I cant spend much more than $250 for all 3 pieces. This may be a pipe dream but I have a budget and have to stick close.

If you can help with any or all of these parts, please let me know. Obviously, if I could buy all 3 pieces at once, shipping charges would work in my favor.

Feel free to respond here or to email at morturio@yahoo.com

edited to add mondo size

not sure if you're looking for anything specific, but I have a pair of nordica sbh's, used about a dozen times that I would let go pretty cheap. The only thing I'm not sure of is the size, although I'm pretty sure they are 27-27.5. Let me know if you're interested, and I should be able to check the size this weekend when I'm home.

-Steve