Note to New Members ×

Dodgeridge

RJ-PS

Hi guys,

With the wife and kids I get up to Tahoe.....never. The cost is a big factor, but it's also the time and distance from home. Wife is still pregnant and ready to pop anyday.

However she lets me go to our local mountain (dodgeridge.com) in the Central Sierras a few times a month. Get to write them off on business for exoticboards.com, but I digress.

If anyone is in the area I can probably entertain for a night or so at our cabin and would definitely like to ride with a new group as I have a lot to learn.

RJ

• 4 weeks later...

RJ,

Good to hear there are a couple of us at the Dodge Ridge! My fiance and I get up there about once a month. Next trip will probably be in a couple weeks, let's keep in touch. I ride a blue Prior 4WD, with all blue and grey garb. She's a two-planker, but a good one. :)

Take care,

Glen

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Glen,

I'll be up tomorrow. I have to try out the new 06-07 Tankers for next season. Got a few of next years already in the shop for friends and family, shhhhhhh!

I'll let you ride a few as I always bring at least two to the hill and often many more!

Hope to see you there!

Somewhere around 3 feet so far this week and still continuing to snow all weekend! I'll be 'Tanker'ing around Dodgeridge again tomorrow if anyone is around.

Only one on the mountain sporting a 200cm board so I shouldn't be that hard to spot with only 600 acres of terrain. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest micks32

If you guys make it up again this season, let me know I'm right down the road, and am always looking for others to carve with. Just came back from Nationals at Northstar and had nearly forgotten how much fun it is to free ride/carve with other hardbooters.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Micks,

Shoot me your number rj@exoticboards.com

We've got a place in Sugar Pine you could probably throw a stone and hit it.

Although with all the snow we've been getting there isn't much carveable!

Good problem!

Let me know when you'll be at Dodge next and if I'm up I'll bring a Tanker for you. Are you step-in, std, or softie?

RJ

• 3 weeks later...