Note to New Members ×

Do burton race plate toe bails come in diff sizes?

Guest chumlysgrl

Guest chumlysgrl

Recently bought a pair of Burton Race plates. They do not fit my boots at all. I have Raichle deeluxe mondo size 23-24. The toe bail and clip comes way up over the toe of the boot, the bail seems HUGE. It won't even come close to snapping in. The boot would have to be atleast 2 Inches higher in the toe for it to work. Can you buy shorter toe bails? The heel seems fine. Or am I gonna have to find bigger boots or smaller bindings? The boots are a little snug but even going one size up wouldn't fix this problem. Any info would be great. thanks!!!

Guest chumlysgrl

no its not that, I tried adjusting it in both directions. The toe bail is just too tall or something. the toe clip goes what up past where its supposed to be on the boot, its like up on top of the toe buckle. its weird, i need help lol. Is it possible that the boots are just too small for those bindings??? and recommendations on diff boots? should i just try to get some burton boots?

Most of the lady's I ride with have to flip the toe plate for their little feet to fit. just unscrew the two toe screws that hold the toe plate on remove the bail from the groove and spin the toe plate 180 then slide the bail back in and adjust it to fit. Sure it looks silly but it works well..... :biggthump