Note to New Members ×

FS: Burton/R.E.D. MT-1 Helmet szXL

Guest owaysys

Guest owaysys

Testing the waters to see about selling my MT-1. It's one of the second-generation MT-1's with the permanent jaw guard and visor that is attached with 4 screws. Paid $200 for the helmet new, worn about 10-12 times total. Never crashed in it. Helmet has 4 or 5 very small scratches around the back of the helmet from a drop in the locker room. Other than that, the paint is excellent! There are two stickers on the black plastic visor. Stickers can be removed or I can leave them on. Size XL, which fits my 62cm head. I think it's designed to fit 60-62cm. Very comfortable padding, removable pad liner for washing when it starts to funk. Adjustable venting, padded chinstrap, original storage bag, yada yada yada. This is a sweet helmet, but it's been sitting in my closet since early last season and I usually just wear my Hi Fi, so I figured I'd see what I could get for the ol' MT. I'm looking to get $120 (including shipping in Continental US) for it. If I can't get that for it, I'll just hold onto it for now. Please don't ask for a bargain, as I won't sell it for less. It's too pretty. If you're interested and would like to see more pictures, ask questions, etc., drop me an email at owaysys@hotmail.com

ps-sorry I didn't mention this earlier, but I won't accept Paypal. Only personal checks or money orders.

Thanks!

Jeff

post-2137-141842211543_thumb.jpg