Note to New Members ×

Volkl RennTiger 173 - $200

Mark.Andersen

I've got a Volkl RennTiger 173 for sale, SOLD

Board is in excellent shape. No material base or topsheet scratches. Some discoloration of the topsheet behind the rear binding, but it's purely cosmetic. Base structure is good and there is plenty of edge left.

Just like the Osin 4807 I just sold, I picked this up fairly cheap. I'm asking for $200, however, I'm not looking for a profit on the board. So, if it sells for $200, I keep the $100 I paid and the rest goes to charity (www.cureblindness.org). I'll send you a copy of the donation confirmation so you know I'm not pulling your chain.

email: andersen_m (at) yahoo (dot) com

This is not an actual pic, but it might help determine the age of the board I'm selling. Graphics are the same.

If anyone knows the specs, I'd appreciate it. Waist is 19cm, that's all I know at this point.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3292&stc=1

Mark

:) Mark....the picture you used was the one I placed in a different thread about the 168. Unfortunately, there are no specs written on the board....but someone else told me that they have not changed the specs on the RTs for years. So, if you look at the specs on Bomber for new RTs, you'll probably be close. I measured the width on the 168 and it seems slightly smaller than 19...maybe about a 18.8.

Since the new ones sell at $600, your $200 price seems really fair.

The actual board pictured in this thread is for sale..... a 168 version of Mark's 173. Instead of the red race plates, we are selling it with black/yellow Burton bindings.