• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Mark Jeangerard

Man o' man do I want to go.

Last year, the one day I had at Beaver Creek was the single best day I've ever had snowboarding - maybe my best day in this life. The riding by everyone was top notch and the surfaces were perfection. I still remember dang near every run.

Unforturnately, this year I have had some success in my other career that sends me away from Summit on the 24th. (I consider the opportunities I'm getting furtunate, I just dislike having my winters interrupted. Continued success could help that... Hmmm... Must work harder... )

Anyway, hopefully Aspen. Never been there. Really need to get out and ride with you folks. It's a slow carving year in NM.

post-734-141842196595_thumb.jpg

Guest too fast

I must be dreaming is this ture??????

an all carvers webb site !!!

i am going to be there anyone needs a ride

call john at 970-949-5170

at T.S.E. TV STEREO & APPLIANCE

142 BEAVER CREEK PL.

ANON CO. 81620

949-5170

SEE YOU LATER

:D

STAY LOCAL DONT SHOP WALL MART & HOME DEPOT

Guest MarcWebster

This is amazing -- I've never even met another person who rides plates.... looks like I'm about to meet a whole bunch!

Coming in from Rochester, NY, staying for the Sumit Country part. See you there!!!

post-811-14184219664_thumb.jpg

Hello,

Sue and I will be joining you for the first day at Snowmass, maybe the second. We are looking forward to see Snowmass taken over by carvers, since we hardly ever see anyone on plates. We live here full-time and really want to spend the entire week with SES, but work always seems to get in the way. See you soon and have fun.

Todd Brokenshire

Sue Wagner

post-645-141842196646_thumb.jpg

Guest eviltim

Tim Jones

New carving addict

Home mountain: Copper, well mostly WP this year

Home is Boulder. I'd be at every day but school ain't over yet.

See ya there :cool:

Guest rancito

Use to live in Switzerland and ride Verbier. Now I'm based in Avon, CO and ride Vail and Beaver Creek...

I heard about SES from Michelle when I bought my boots at the shop and I'm really looking forward to this congregation of carvers!

Especially looking forward to trying out the Swoard...my brother owns one and has been raving about it (gotta give some props to my fellow Swiss!)...so I guess I'll see you all in Aspen.

- Garrett

- From... here? I'm instructing at Breckenridge, in plates if you can believe it.

- I'll probably just make the Summit days -- Wed at Beaver and the Spruce, Thurs at the Basin, and the dinner on Friday.

- W00t! Looking forward to laying some nice S with other carvers.

- Pics, hmm...

prpv.jpg

If you see a carver in a lab coat, the odds are pretty good that's me.

Oh, and I'm pimping out my house in Frisco again. So if you're coming up and still need a place to stay in Summit, send me some email. (Gar at Lisi.com) I'm asking for a $25 rent contribution per night, or equivalent trade. Lots of room. Beds. Hot tub. :)

Can't wait for another chance to make a gazillion deep little lines in the hill with everyone!

Details:

Sean Cassidy

Crystal Mtn WA/Sun Peaks B.C.

Summit portion Wed thru Friday

Hey Garrett- I dropped you a line re the lodging offer.

See ya soon

-Sean

:cool:

Guest Ninjette

B...

Female new to carving community....

Very new to all of this and hope to get some good feedback and insight on gear, instruction and anything else one may have to offer so I may pursue my quest on learning how to carve.

Live in Boulder

Should be up for the day at Copper

:)

Guest rkn6336

Several Schweitzer Alpine Racing School (SARS) snowboard team members will be at Summit Co:

Mark Harris, head coach.

Roger Nicholson & Nola Marriner.

Looking forward to learning from the pros.

Guest Pepe Le Pew

I booked my trip last night.

I'll be there the entire time (Aspen & Summit).

Can't wait to catch up with familiar faces from previous sessions!

Eric

From Seattle, WA