Note to New Members ×

Sunapee Good Snow & Sub-Zero Temps

EZE

If you all come up here be sure to wear your GS suits its going to be a nice warm -20 to -30 with wind chill. Snow is excellent, pitch is fair, and if you're over 16 there are medals waiting for you to win (My racers are taking the rest).

Noah sorry to hear about Mogley, he was a good dog.

Eric Ensign

Mt. Sunapee Alpine Snowboard Coach

There has been an alpine program for the past 5 years. We coach both freestyle/boardercross/slopestyle and Alpine Racing. We're not a big group but at least we get to speed, drag our asses in the snow and bash gates whenever we want.

Mt Sunapee also has the best corduroy in the state but you've got to get there early to leave your trenches.

May be a bit late to sign up this year, but get yourself locked into the USASA and get yourself to some events. If you're coming Saturday DRESS WARM it was -15 this morning without the wind chill factored in, and colder Saturday.

Eric

He dosen't want to go to Massawhat-state. Can't you see Justins from Derry. Who wants to drive south for snow.

Another note: I was under the impression your TD1s were sent back awhile ago. Brendan is now riding an older pair on my TDs and riding my yellow ALP 5.7, and he looks just like a small version of me coming down the hill.

You gotta come to Bradford, Jen and I got a Hot Tub, and I talked to your ski box in my barn and it really wants to go home (your home)

PS-How many hardbooters do you have in your group?

Eric

sounds like i need to make a trip up this week when I come up...I'll bring my suit....and a six pack.

unfortunately, none yet. but there are a couple of boards that I can work with. In fact I have a mixedx bag...2 boarders, 2 skiers. getting into some freestyle stuff.

-NBC

Yeah, Ive been to wachussett a few times, and it was a bit awkward driving south with my board on the roof, but the six pack...Im 16! Trying to make me do bad things, shame on you! ;) I Dont really care where it is, as long as its a good program. Anywhere that I can still get coaching is a good place. Oh and, Im right on top of getting into the USASA...now for the $50.

________

Ford Laser Specifications

Justin if you can get yourself to Sunapee some weekend you take a ride with our group no charge (except for your ticket) and see if you might be interested for next year. And yes the later you wait to sign up for USASA the more money you get to pay. Hope to see you maybe Saturday, again dress warm and the beer comment I think was addressed to me. We would never push anything on a minor other then getting your ass lower in the snow. Good Carving and be safe.

Eric

lol, I figured that about the beer comment, I was kidding anyway, but that would be really cool taking a few runs with you. Plus, he didnt specify a six pack of what , could be cherry coke....Mmmmm cherry coke. I think I'll have to take you up on that offer (the riding that is). Keep warm,

-Justin

________

Ferrari f310 specifications

Guest mphdemon

Is their an age limit to join the USASA? I've been riding at Sunapee for a couple of years now, but I thought that you probably couldn't race if you are over 18 (I am 18 now). I think that I would like to try racing. I've never done it on a snowboard but I have a friend Barret (Eric you should know him) who's been doing it for a few years now, and I think I'd like to get in on it. Would it be possible for me to come ride with u guys sometime too?

Eric I've seen you several times and I kinda met you once when I was with Barret. But I never really got to talk to you about it. Is there still a team at sunapee this year? I only ask because I haven't seen anyone else on a racing board. I have absolutely no idea how good I would be in the gates. I used to do some gates while I was still on ski's, I did pretty well on them so hopefully it will carry over. I'm not bad freeriding but I'm not great yet (Not quite at the level of you and barret, but I'm working on that). So if you could help me out then that would be great.:D