Note to New Members ×

beginer

Guest the_maker

Guest the_maker

I just started carving last season, i currently am riding a K2 Eldorado, and am in soft boots, obviously I'm not performing the kind of carves i would like to be. I really enjoy the carving I have been doing, but i was showen a movie called "Expression Session" and that teased the hell out of me, I dont know if any of the participants will be reading this but you guys kick ass, and im sure theres many more of you out there. any way back to the point of this, i am looking for a borad, and a whole set up bindings, boot (especially the boots though). I am a tall kid, im 18 and am pushing 6' 6", my foot size is a 13 or 14 what ever that may be i think its close to a 32ish. Now I am just starting so if any of you out there have any thing in the 13 boot size, (doesn't have to be in great condition) or a board in the 175 range, again not perfect, let me know im on a tight buget, so though i would love to ride a brand new donek I dont think i can afford that right now. my email address is Papasmerf258@aol.com, let me know about any info asap thank's

JIM