Note to New Members ×

Bomber TD1's NIB

Guest hotsnowbrdr

Guest hotsnowbrdr

I have one pair of TD1 bindings.

They are new and have never been mounted.

3 degree cant plate in back and 0 degree in front w/purple bumpers.

Asking $155.00w/shipping.

let me know if you are still interested.

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

post-2187-141842208978_thumb.jpg

post-2187-141842208981_thumb.jpg

hey my name is drew i may be interested in the td1's you have for sale. but the box looks pretty old why have they never been mounted? are all the parts there? forgive me for being a little ignorant but will the td1's fit any boot size? if they are still for sale that is please let me know thanks. Drew

Guest hotsnowbrdr

Hey Drew,

I am selling them becase I have never found the board I wanted to mount them on. I have two other pairs that I use, and bought this pair years ago in hopes that I would get another board to mount them to.

I assure you that they have never been ridden on or ever even been mounted to a board before. All off the screws, Disc's and bumpers are included (send me an e-mail if you would like some higher quality pictures they they won't allow on here)

They will fit any size boot from a men's 8 to men's 13 and have great mico adjustability to dial them in.

Tom

Guest hotsnowbrdr

Hey Tem73, I am almost positive they will fit all burton boots. If you would like, send me some pictures of the toe and heal of your boots and I will know for sure.....Tom