Note to New Members ×

One Pair Boots for Sale, One Pair for Free

Guest Snowbrdr7

Guest Snowbrdr7

For Sale: Raichle Nagano Limited Editions, size 26.0, Thermafit Liner, used ONCE. Black with red tongues and gray buckles. Stored indoors, buckled up, with no footbeds to hold open the liner. $200 plus shipping. I bought them new directly from the Raichle warehouse sale in Denver about 5 years ago but they were too big for me.

For Free if they help get someone started: Raichle 123s, size 24.5, normal liners. These are the classic women's and kids three-buckle boot that we all used to start with. They're in great shape - no wear on liners, soles good, buckles and hardware in perfect shape. They are medium blue with teal buckles and a teal tongue.

Why are they free? I wanted to make these boots stiffer, so I replaced the tongues with some stiffer ones belonging to a friend. His tongues were for four-buckle boots, but I figured it was worth a try. In the meantime I lost the correct three-buckle tongues. Argh! My friend's soft (teal) tongues come with these boots, but they have buckle contours that don't match the buckles. They work fine and are comfortable, but they are not the correct tongues. I bought these from the Gorsuch rental fleet in Beaver Creek. They had never been used, but they are labelled 25.5 on the back of the shell, which is NOT the correct size. Maybe that's why they were never used! Footbeds are also not included. If you pay the shipping, they're yours.

Boots will ship from Connecticut.

I am very interested in the Nagano boots, but would like a little more info. Are they compairable to anything currently sold by Deelux? I currently have an old pair of Raichle 223 that have become way too soft for my riding, and am looking for a much stiffer boot.

Thanks

Are they compairable to anything currently sold by Deelux? I currently have an old pair of Raichle 223 that have become way too soft for my riding, and am looking for a much stiffer boot.

The shell mold shape is very similar if not identical to the LeMans, but the stiffness would be more like the Suzuka.

These boots are a special edition of the SB 225 the former boots before the SB325. These limited editions came originally with two different kind of tongues and a stepin sytem. I have had the SB325's and they were comparable to the stiffness with the AF700/Indy's. May be if these boots are with more flexible tongues, you can indeed compare them with Suzuka's. Nice boots these special editions. Just the sendingcost and customs holds me back from buying.

Greets, Hans.

hi there,

have to offered the free boots to anyone yet? my son is starting on a race team this year and I'm trying to get him hooked up for as little funds as possible. The 24.5 would be perfect. Let me know asap and I'll take them cod or someother way via fed ex.

Thanks,

Carrie. :o