Note to New Members ×

The Right Boot

Guest dragonsword5

Guest dragonsword5

I'm looking into new boots from the Burton Ices I have now. I'm 128lbs and have done carving for about 2 seasons but I am an agressive rider and I want to get into racing. I want to do NASTAR when it starts up and so my dad and I are looking into some new boots so I can become a stronger carver.

First we looked at the Head Stratus Pros and then the Deluxe Indy's. I want a stiff boot and I'm just looking for advice. I have a mondo size 24 foot.

So any advice? :)

Guest Randy S.

My suggestion is to use the search feature and read what's been written on this subject. There are a lot of threads that discuss stiffness of boots. Keywords might be stiff, head, stratos, deeluxe, indy. Then come back and ask the questions you don't find answers to.

Both are good boots. Very different fits though. You are small, so either should be reasonably stiff. Isn't there a shop in VT where you can try on both? If so, that's my suggestion.

My suggestion is to use the search feature and read what's been written on this subject. There are a lot of threads that discuss stiffness of boots. Keywords might be stiff, head, stratos, deeluxe, indy. Then come back and ask the questions you don't find answers to.

Both are good boots. Very different fits though. You are small, so either should be reasonably stiff. Isn't there a shop in VT where you can try on both? If so, that's my suggestion.

its called the starting gate, it's near stratton