Note to New Members ×

F2 Intec Pants???

Ginsu

I've been searching the Net for a few hours and seem to be running into walls finding these secret Intec Pants! The only pants for 2006 listed on the F2 site are the Venture Lexington.

:smashfrea

A search of the world comes up empty for them. Someone must sell them? Apperently that's the only current F2 pants made with the integrated Intec?:mad:

Any ideas out there?:confused:

They only have 2005 and they only have small sizes. Plus I'm not sure they have english translation or shipping to USA.

XXL isn't small is it?

http://www.surftreff-online.de/product_info.php?products_id=372&XTCsid=dd0275fe5b807b9d77af3da9c6aff556

Yes, they are 05, but I only think F2 has one model around with Intec nowadays.

Just use Babelfish for the translation, I don't know German and managed to buy a pair just by mailing them.

/Teddo

Guest Randy S.

Wow. I tried ordering a pair from surftreff. It was hard to do online since I don't speak Deutsch. I finally gave up and called (it is nice having a VOIP service with free calls to all of western Europe included). The guy spoke English pretty well and is going to invoice me in Paypal. I did get my carving German friend to translate an email that I sent them, just to make sure that they'd completely understand. The pants only cost 90 Euros and I need new pants this season so we'll see how good they are. For $100 I can't go too wrong. I'm sure one of you guys will buy them if they don't fit me.

Guest Randy S.

Well,

I've had a few conversations with them now. They speak English and are very helpful. Unfortunately, the only shipping options are more than $120 just for shipping (plus the cost of the pants). They charge €6 to ship w/in Germany. Anyone here in Germany and coming to the US soon? Or going to Germany on a trip soon? This is a bummer.

Randy

I have worn out one pair of F2 pants per season. So last autumn I bought a pair of good quality pants and got me a pair of luggage straps with the right dimensions to connect to the kabel on the boots. Took them to a little tailorshop and got them sewn on for 10$.

You attach them on the inside of the pants just above the knee. (Same as F2). The quality of the goods F2 got from the clothinglicencer were sometimes pure rubbish!

Mats

• 2 weeks later...
But for grabing and pull on the pants, the tension between the attach pants and the connention bindings will be very tight, no?? then with this tension is comfy to ride??

(sorry for my ignorance but I never see and test this sistem)

Sito

Its not stretched when you ride. You can adjust the length of the cord, but the point is to get more to grab when wearing mitts than just the handle. The cord is just like having a longer handle really.

Been riding like this for 3 seasons with no problems. I just grab the side of my pants and i´m out of the bidning.

Pants are not stretched. It´s same mouting point as F2´s old Intec pants. But you need a professional sewing machine to get through thick snowboard pants.

I really rekomend it.

Mats