Note to New Members ×

looking to hookup around Park City Dec 10-17

bjvircks

I'm going to be in Park City Dec 10-17 and I'm looking to arrange some riding. I'm with 3 others :D :confused::cool: but I'll be the only carver (or at least 'wannabe' carver). Of the 4 of us only my girlfriend:cool: & I:cool: ride.

I'm also hoping to get my gal to try hardbooting while she's there (she's going back home early, so her only opportunity will be Dec 11 Sun, 12 Mon)

Brad Vircks bjvircks@earthlink.net

I'm going to post at Hardbooter.com

You can always find me at The Canyons in Park City. I'll probably be teaching a girl to ride on the 10th, but I can always accidentally lose her somewhere on the mountain to ride with you guys. It's my home mountain, so if there's enough snow I could show you some fun places. Oh yeah, I can ride hard or soft boots, depending on where I'm riding that day. Where are you guys staying at while in Utah?

Dave don't give false snow reports, we all know that you've been playing Mr. MOM and have only been out for an hour or so. I think I'm up to around forty or so days since PC closed last season. Have fun diper cleaning while we're out railing sucka...... Sorry about the rant. Coverage is good right now, terrain is limited. More is scheduled to open in the next day or so. It'll be fine by the time you get here.

Tille,

you have a big mouth why can,t you just keep it shut!

No one needed to know who the avtar was.

I cant beleive I ever put that thing on.

The snow is great and we have all been riding our race board on freeride days plus PCMR just opened the top today!

Tille,

you have a big mouth why can,t you just keep it shut!

No one needed to know who the avtar was.

I cant beleive I ever put that thing on.

The snow is great and we have all been riding our race board on freeride days plus PCMR just opened the top today!

BWAAAHAHAHHAHAHA! the best of friends, now gonna brawl. cuz billy put on a ...bra...:eek:

Yo Guys,

Missed out big! Great day with Kevin and Terese! Powder was good and mostly deep, hit a few rocks, but all good. Have a demo at Alta tomarrow but they are not too board freindly. Rumor has it you can show up with an alpine set-up and put poles in your hand and no one will hassle you :biggthump

Time's getting short ! Looking forward to getting to know the hardbooters of Park City. Hooking up with an 'innie' like Fuegocarve would be cool but if Philfell shows up in a thong... I'm outa there.:biggthump

Looks like conditions at PC DV Canyons are getting better. Comments??

Went to the Canyons yesterday, nice hard pack and mostly good cover on the mountain. It's dumping snow right now, so I don't want to even drive up the canyon today, but I think I'll be taking the fish up with me tomorrow just in case! Oh yeah, the mountain wasn't crowded at all, no wait in lift lines and nice open trails with hardly anyone to be around you.