Note to New Members ×

FS: SB413's MP 30

Carve234

Finally getting around to finding a good home for these. Shells have been ridden once, liners are untouched (used a different set). Great boots, just slightly too soft for my taste, especially after learning to ride in ski boots. Looking to get about $125 + shipping. Can email pics if interested.

-Jim

Not sure exactly because the boots are in OH and I'm in PA, so I can't easily get measurements and such to get a quote. Made some guesses at dimensions and weight and came up with about $25, which seems kinda high to me. That being said, I've never shipped boots before, so it could be reasonable. Since I don't know for sure and I'm not looking to screw anyone on shipping, I would gladly take $145 shipped.

Hmmm, looks good, im gonna talk to my bootfitters today and determine a size for me, 125 isnt too bad either, could you possibly do 120 and go splits on shipping?

Just got back from work, they said a 30 or a 30.5 would be fine. And if there are any fitment issues free bootfitting for me:)

I could probably do $120 plus shipping or some part of shipping. My concern with splitting shipping comes from having to ship to Canada. I have no problem with shipping to Canada, but I don't know what if any extra costs are involved with doing so (customs, etc.). If you let me know your zip code, I can try to get a quote and we can go from there. And I apologize up front if I don't reply right away, I'm currently getting destroyed by final projects and exams. Gotta love college...

no problem man, here in canada we have no zip codes, postal codes

mine is m9c 2p1 and it would be shipped to etobicoke, ontario, canada

if any fees come though dont worry about them, im flexible when it comes to $$$, just find out what its going to cost you and we'll come to a deal