Note to New Members ×

Line Transfer Hardboots - Mondo 27.5, US 9.5

Guest sganju

I have a pair of used but great condition Line Transfer Boots in size Mondo 27.5 or US 9.5.

They have forward lean adjustments, stiff, walk, freeride modes, fine adjustment knob and power strap.

These are actually skiboard boots but are made by one of the snowboard hard boot companies. I don't remember which one but they work great as hardboots for carving.

The intec heels are not included as I had to give them up as I sold my step ins. I have misplaced the original heels but new ones can be bought for around $10. The screws for the heels are included though.

$90 OBO

post-2057-141842208931_thumb.jpg

post-2057-141842208933_thumb.jpg

post-2057-141842208935_thumb.jpg

These were made by Raichle and re-branded by Line around '01-'02 product year. - they are basically SB clones (someone told me they were stiffer than 223's but softer than 325's)**just checked - they are Le Mans with better buckles and DIN toe/heel modules.

I was looking for a pair of these forever. someone should grab them quick - especially if you ski and board in the same day. Probably the only alternative to spending $400+ for UPZ wih DIN modules, aside from trying to carve in ski boots.

I've been looking for a pair of these in a sz.28 for a while, oh well! They were made by Dalbello ~ 4yrs ago for Line, based off their CRX series. The cool thing about em is the forward lean is quickly/infinately adjustable with that thumb wheel on the back of the cuff, instead of the 5 position on Raichles. It's the same boot as the upper end Blax, just distributed here by Line. Precourser to the current Head Stratos still made by Dalbello with Head label. The Raichle version was distributed by Line later.

Hope this blather helps! :D

These were made by Raichle and re-branded by Line around '01-'02 product year. - they are basically SB clones (someone told me they were stiffer than 223's but softer than 325's)**just checked - they are Le Mans with better buckles and DIN toe/heel modules.

I was looking for a pair of these forever. someone should grab them quick - especially if you ski and board in the same day. Probably the only alternative to spending $400+ for UPZ wih DIN modules, aside from trying to carve in ski boots.

tex

those aint raichle, and they sure aint SB series, man.

Dalbello = head/blax/dsm...theyre almost identical to the Blax/Head Cirrus (I think thats the one)

I have more posts.

how that is possible is beyond me!

so look...do you "need" boots or are you just stocking up for backup? if the latter, as Im considering doing, then I wont feel too bad since I was "in line" first. But if youre hard up and need boots, well....