Note to New Members ×

Burton Board and Bindings

Vandalrob08

Been looking halfheartedly for another pair of plates and a little board. Buttttttt..... Raceboarder no offense but you just joined this forum, putting the pressure on for me to buy a board that I have not seen a pic of and dont know what model it is. Ultra prime, factory prime ????????

And what year plates? What color? I hate the gold and red anodized bails because you can't see the micro cracks that indicate imminent failure.

So best of luck.

Jerry

I understand that I am still low on the Totem Pole, that's fine. I think this other guy is going to buy the board and I am selling the bindings seperate...

Cheers

its not so much about being low on the totem pole, dude. you didnt even post the MODEL of the board. all you said was it had a red splatter on it?

and...as for pics...you can post them directly...see the "manage attachments" button when you post a reply or original post. click that, and you can upload pics (max 800X600)

if your pics are too big, try this:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

download that, install it, then right click on any photo. "resize" then "custom" and enter 800X600. voila. new copy correct size. upload the photos and youre set!

Not trying to be a *ick here so I must have missed it in your first post. It is a Burton Speed. My bad. I don't think I would put the model in " ". Just say it is a Burton Speed. cool. So it is sold?? Bindings still available??

Just for a little background: I have seen several people join bomber just to try to get rid of some stuff and then they disappear, some leaving a trail of debris behind so sometimes I get a little skeptical. There are some great guys and gals on these forums and I would rather give something to a fellow bomber than try to make $20 on eBay with it.

So no totem pole we just don't know you yet. Welcome. Looks like D lined you out on posting pics. Very powerful sales tool. Good luck.

Also fill out your profile as this helps people decide too. It's not like you are giving out your street address - just where in the world you are helps decide things like shipping etc.

Again Welcome,

Jerry

Guest Dan Blake
I understand that I am still low on the Totem Pole, that's fine. I think this other guy is going to buy the board and I am selling the bindings seperate...

Cheers

Please let me know if you can sell me the bindins, assuming they are step ins,w/picture would be great!