Note to New Members ×

White Trash Party for the Copper Racers

fin

Not just in Colorado! I moved from California to Idaho a couple of years ago and I had never heard of "PBR" before that. I was familiar with "Pabst Blue Ribbon" but it was just another in a long line of cheap, crappy beers you'd only drink in times of severe financial distress. Up here, PBR is many people's standard order and every bar has it on tap. Call me a beer snob but I just don't see the point in drinking swill just because its cheap.

The point? "Gettin drunk", "Gettin Laid", "Get Er Done"

White trash party. BRILLIANT!!!

In the Northwest it would have been "Blitz" gives you the "****z"

Still have my "Golden Gate" tap from many a "Lower River Road" headlights partys and drag race. Light em up boyz!!

Brian,

Coming from you that is a hell of a compliment:biggthump Still working on my collection of carving boards for the museum I want to make one day. I have started a list so some time I should go over it with you and see if we have any trades we can do?

Have a Mistral Sonic or Aztec for trade?

Brian,

Coming from you that is a hell of a compliment:biggthump Still working on my collection of carving boards for the museum I want to make one day. I have started a list so some time I should go over it with you and see if we have any trades we can do?

Have a Mistral Sonic or Aztec for trade?

Seeing the Mistral Ecstasy 167 in the lineup made me want one again. Looking for a ridable one regular foot.

Philfell thx for the update on Persons. Is Nick still coaching too?

Jerry