Note to New Members ×

White Trash Party for the Copper Racers

fin

Well, against better judgment we decided to have a party here at the factory for all the racers in town competing in the Race for the Cup going on at Copper Mnt. Now what is a party with out a theme:D So we went with one of my favorites, White Trash, baby!

So we covered the shop in plastic, hid most of the sharp machine tooling, and ordered up a lovely keg of PBR. Everyone did a great job of showing up in costume. We had everything from knocked-up trailer trash to greasy tow-truck drivers. Below is a gallery documenting the debauchery, and yes, the cops did show up.

Good luck to all the racers this Olympic year! :biggthump

White Trash Party at Bomber

Below: the classy crew at Bomber.

post-1-141842208842_thumb.jpg

Guest dragon fly jones

Sorry that I missed it, smushed my back and have been home bound.

A few notes: Oh yeah this is Bordy's true spirit, Phil the hesher classic, Fuzzy being Fuzzy priceless, the knocked up girl, I swear it is not mine.

Looks like some much fun, makes me all misty for the good old days.

So we covered the shop in plastic, hid most of the sharp machine tooling, and ordered up a lovely keg of PBR.

Yipes what is it with PBR and you Coloradians? We use that stuff to activate the compost :lol:

I was visiting Copper last year and we ate at this joint and the waitress apologized for running out of PBR. I said 'that's ok just bring me a real beer' and it was like the scene from a movie where everyone looks at the guy who said the wrong thing,, :o

Guest Tombo28
Yipes what is it with PBR and you Coloradians? We use that stuff to activate the compost :lol:

Not just in Colorado! I moved from California to Idaho a couple of years ago and I had never heard of "PBR" before that. I was familiar with "Pabst Blue Ribbon" but it was just another in a long line of cheap, crappy beers you'd only drink in times of severe financial distress. Up here, PBR is many people's standard order and every bar has it on tap. Call me a beer snob but I just don't see the point in drinking swill just because its cheap.

Fred Pabst of Pabst Blue Ribbon founded Big Bromley (now just Bromley) in Southern Vermont years ago and today I don't think they even sell PBR at the bar!

Happily they do have Long Trail on tap and that stuff is even good on corn flakes.

"Beer - it's not just for breakfast anymore".

Fred Pabst of Pabst Blue Ribbon founded Big Bromley (now just Bromley) in Southern Vermont years ago and today I don't think they even sell PBR at the bar!

"Beer - it's not just for breakfast anymore".

Fred also started our local hill (Buck Hill) in MN back in the 30's.

Sorry, but when I'm in Colorado, it's nothing but Fat Tire for me.

I have to be honest, the RUSH shirt was barrowed. I have a buddy that seems to have every concert shirt ever made since the electric guitar was invented.

When I went over to his place to get it he had to open a locked vault by entering in a key code, then DNA match was performed, and then you disarmed the defenses with voice recognition. The shirts where sealed in vacuum bags with a brass plaque describing the history of each shirt. I also had to wait 3 days as a "cooling off period" for my safety. Then after leaving a $1000 cash deposit the shirt was mine!

Phil: Box-O-Wine was a Box-O-Crap. Why do they even bother. But it did fit the theme :p

Guest Ninjette

looks like a good time..... gotta love a man in a wife beater tank top......NOT!

not sure I get the whole PBR thing?? although appears to be appropriate for the venue. That stuff reminds me of Schaeffer or horse piss and soap suds as we called it ....yuk. Remember that from too many Flyers games at the Spectrum in Phila. I too am a beer snob :rolleyes:

I am disappointed..... no females in powder blue tube tops. The definitive white trash outfit......with no front teeth..... of course ;)

For the added touch next time you need to whip up some recipes from the "White Trash Cook Book". The stuff in there is nasty!!!!! way tooooo much jello and mayonnaise. The book itself is a crack up..... just the photos alone are work looking at and there is a sequel..... "Recipes for Gatherin's" :barf:

Dunno if any of you americans ever catch "Trailer Park Boys", it's a Canadian comedy show about a bunch of lowlife casual dope dealers. I think it shows on BBC America in the states. In one episode, they're all trying to get Rush tickets and end up kidnapping Alex Lifeson, who guest-stars and gets right into it, swearing non-stop with the rest of them and pilfering some of their dope. Hilarious.

Anyways, the party looked like a hoot. If we had it here, it would have to be a keg of Boh.

Dunno if any of you americans ever catch "Trailer Park Boys", it's a Canadian comedy show about a bunch of lowlife casual dope dealers. I think it shows on BBC America in the states. In one episode, they're all trying to get Rush tickets and end up kidnapping Alex Lifeson, who guest-stars and gets right into it, swearing non-stop with the rest of them and pilfering some of their dope. Hilarious.

Another good import, besides snow, from our friends to the north.

Hey Fin, I used to ride with Persons in MT and then he coached here in SV for a couple of seasons. Do you know what he's doing? Just a great guy and wondering what he is up to.

Also Michelle you look great as white trash. Sorry I missed the party - looks like a hoot.

Jerry

Ya beat me to that one Kirk!

I still have mine as well... I was 14 at the time, it doesn't fit me anymore:lol:

Same here...too small :eek: I was a 15 yo sophomore in H.S.

Fin - love the security measures to get to the shirts. But ya didn't mention retinal scan :rolleyes:

:lol:

Fin. Looks like the vintage alpine collection is coming along nicely! The Stealth and Bullet are excellent examples of yesteryear. Tought decisions. Super narrow super stiff extreme sidecut shift Stealth -VS- No sidecut, hunk-0-tree trunk monster heavy bullet? Hmm, which do you want to race with?? :eplus2:

VIDEO PLEASE!!! :o