Note to New Members ×

2006 alpine snowboarding calendar

Guest stoked

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am coming a little late to this thread but I have to say it's one of the best post ever.....I sold a few things on BOL and have never got a picture back like that but then again I sold to all outies so I dont think I would want one....If we had more people like her involved in our niche of this sport I think Burton would start making boards again

:smashfrea

• 4 weeks later...

just came along these pics in some other forum so is victoria jealouse the only one to inspire other alpine snowboarders? send some pics for consideration soon to pick your favourite month! (Miss) May is already taken though

post-604-141842209427_thumb.jpg

post-604-141842209429_thumb.jpg

post-604-141842209432_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

okay I have good news and bad news

the bad news is that there will be no 2006 calendar because of not enough pictures that are actually usable and because not website related work has been keeping me too busy for website related work for weeks

the good news for all fans of this thread is that this thread may go on since I am all the more determined to create a calendar for 2007 and that one is gonna be a printed one

we all know that if you wanna go mainstream go freestyle so the theme of our calendar shall evolve out of EXTRAORDINAIRY pictures of whatever alpine snowboarding related kind suggested by individuals

so please keep that in mind this year and send pictures to info@stoked.at and of course feel free to post them here

Not quite what Bernhard intended (hot models etc.), but somewhat related to alpine carving calendar for first half of year 2006 can be found at my site:

EC Calendar 2006/1

If I get good shots in ECS III, then maybe there will be EC Calendar 2006/2 as well (hopefully with more EC-style pictures, in previous year I managed to miss all the extreme carvers :( )

Sorry, that this calendar is not US-oriented (i.e. first day of week is Monday). (but if there is big enough interest and I have time, then I can create US-specific version, with holidays marked as well).

• 1 month later...
Guest stoked

you should see my inbox I can only say not a pretty sight softbooters wanting to be on the calendar hoping that some of alpine snowboarding's cool rubs off to them so I had to make this statement and to all softbooters out there I say start alpine or at least get cool clothes