Note to New Members ×

Snow Day!!!!!

NMU Alpine Boarder

Marquette Mountain . . .never been but often thought of making the trek. Understand it's a blizzard up above.

As far as Michigan goes, I really liked MM. I was up there for a high school regional a few years back and it seemed like a pretty big place.

It's snowing down here (Grand Rapids area) today too! WOOT! No stiction though.... :(

My hopes are to be riding somewhere in lower Michigan by 12/17....

Yep, Marquette Mountain would be where I call home... Personally I think it's one of the better places in the midwest, but that's just me... As fas as being a Blizzard, I'm not too sure about that... Overnight it was pretty bad, but the sun was out of about a minute or so a while ago, so who knows? With the Lake Effect snow, you can go from sun to white out in 5 minutes....

Ever tried this place, http://www.mtbohemia.com/home.html

One of the rare mountains in the midwest that doessn`t allow beginners. :biggthump

I have no idea what you are talking about... There is no Mount Bohemia :nono: There is NOT any excellent backcountry style riding there :nono: There is no place that can make you feel like you are out west here in the Middle of the country :nono: I have never ridden in the best powder east of the Mississippi there :nono:

I have no clue what you are talking about :ices_ange

I have no idea what you are talking about... There is no Mount Bohemia :nono: There is NOT any excellent backcountry style riding there :nono: There is no place that can make you feel like you are out west here in the Middle of the country :nono: I have never ridden in the best powder east of the Mississippi there :nono:

I have no clue what you are talking about :ices_ange

Oooops, sorry to let your secret out :smashfrea