Note to New Members ×

Q's: F2 Beamer WC and Sims bindings

RDY_2_Carve

cant remember if OP said he can already ride fine...and even if not...I cant see how you can say that a slightly shifted sidecut would promote bending at the waist

:)

If I'm reading the first post right, the guy is a relative noob. There's just no point in learning how to carve on an asym. Why start at a point from where so many of us had to evolve?

Asyms are meant to be ridden with the weight shift happening from heel to toe and vice versa. This can easily lead to diving the upper body into the toeside carve and reaching down for the snow. All that really needs to happen for an edge change is a quick flick of the ankles - easier on a sym.

If I'm reading the first post right, the guy is a relative noob.

Geeze Jack...I guess I can't really argue since this is only my 3rd up-coming season snowboarding and 2nd on plates. Definately NOT still learning to carve...Pretty much had that down my first day snowboarding.

Guess you'll have to evaulate my "Noobness" at SES this year! :)

Don't worry I'll bring my RT173 and Speed 158 just incase I don't like the Asym!