Note to New Members ×

Mammoth?

Ray

Ihave family coming into town for the holiday or I would definitely make the trip up north.

Nekdut, moving there?? now I have a place to crash!!! Cool!

Tim, didn't you just get a place in Utah to escape to??

Ray, what did you ever do with those UPZ boots, thought you were going to pass out due to extreme shinbang at Mammoth that day.

Guys, lets get together and carve this year.

Nekdut, will you be riding in Socal this year at all?? I would like to try your Madd 170 for a mroning.

Ray, what did you ever do with those UPZ boots, thought you were going to pass out due to extreme shinbang at Mammoth that day.

Strolz foam injected liners :1luvu:

The tongue of that shell was just way too stiff for me and the lack of cushion of the old liner made the boot tongue just bite right into my shins (not shinbang) :angryfire

The Strolz liners have a very thick plastic covered tongue (similar to Conformable, but it’s an all leather liner) so the impact of the boot tongues is history…

I really like the shell design of the UPZ, great fit for my feet, but they needed some important improvements…

Neil, will let you know if I go once more... but I think we make the move beginning of December...

Tim, 3 feet :eek: Why? Just some easy turns... :eplus2:

Ray

Guest Tim Tuthill

Aaron: Finishing up on a place in PC in tha next few days. Ray, some snow to land on, LOL you know how that goes?? Keep in touch guys. Ok!! It looks like we got it for snow depth. I'm up for it if I'm not in PC with the rental

Might be going up next week. Anyone game? Check out the weather for the next several days. http://www.crh.noaa.gov/forecasts/CAZ073.php?warncounty=CAC051&city=Mammoth+LakesNeil how do you "semi-move" up to mammoth from the south land? Part time here and partime there? I've been trying to figure out that combo for years. Fill me in on the details.

Aaron: Not sure about socal with my semi-move up to Mammoth, but I might get in a day or two in Jan or Feb. I'll let you know. And yeah let me know when you're up at Mammoth. I have some work to do on my place (fixer-upper) but once its done, I should have some space.

Gary: My job requires constant travel, and I dont really have a "home" at the moment, so thats why I am semi-moving to Mammoth. It'll be my home when I'm not on the road (most weekends for 3 days, and between projects). I can also telecommute part of the time, so that will come in handy too. I will definitely be up there next weekend. Let me know of your plans. Looks like we'll only be getting Chairs 1, 2 and 3, maybe the gondi if we're lucky.