Note to New Members ×

WTB: 2003+ Volkl Renn Tiger 178

Guest paradox

Guest paradox

Thread subject says it all.

Looking to pay around 250$ US, so if you guys have one lying around, let me know. Bindings would be nice, but are not necessary.

You can email me at: jfs at videotron dot ca.

Happy holidays!

Guest Doug Dryer

Hey Paradox, I have one brand new in the wrapper & also a used one hour Renntiger 178 available. However $250 doesn't quite cut it.

Give me a call, Doug 541 385 8304

Guest woodman

I've got a line on some older (2000+) Renn Tigers in various sizes from 178cm down to 147cm. All would go for around $279.00 to $299.00 a piece if your interested. All are new unused with original price stickers still on them. Let me know......

Good carving,

Paul

Guest paradox

Wow, thanks for the replies guys.

@Chris: You have mail.

@Doug: I'll try to give you a call tomorrow evening if that's alright with you (can't make long-distance calls at the lab during the day :rolleyes: ).

@woodman: Can you list some of your stuff here? Might be of interest to some other people reading the thread. Otherwise just email me.

Can you describe the graphics of the 178 -

there seems to be a lot of opinions out there on what year Volkl are. Mine is about 3-4 years old and is the grey graphics one would see on the Reliable Racing site. I have one older than that and it is the yellow Tail with 3 stripes on each side into the black nose.

I' may be interested in one if it is the Tiger face like on the Bomber Store site under Volkl boards. I believe these to be 2+ year old boards. I think the newer Volkls have a color scheme with orange tiger going lengthwise which I think are this years and last years boards but could be wrong.

Any one have any input here on year of Graphic on Volkls?

Maybe Vinn Q -- ??

Guest woodman

The oldest one has the yellow stripes running the length of the board, the newer one is actually black for the most part and I do believe it has the Tiger on the bottom half of the board. The smaller models (147-158cm) are the grey with faint stripes and the greenish-yellow with faint stripes as well. I'm working on getting pictures up, hopefully by Saturday,

Thanks,

Paul

Guest Comrade

C5 Golfer,

Here is what I know about Volkl graphics. I have owned a 2002, 2003, and a 2004.

I think the yellow striped one was prior to 2002. How much prior I don't know.

The 2002 is the one on reliable. The grey is the SL (163 and below) and the black one is the GS (168 and above.)

The 2003 that Bomber has posted is the one with the tiger on the bottom. If it has green eyes and a green sides it is a GS. The SL has orange sides and orange eyes.

The 2004 is the wild looking one with the tiger running through it. Now isn't it convenient that I have a 158 listed on eBay so we can all enjoy the graphics? I would say so. Here it is. Regardless, as far as I know the GS and SL models both have the same graphic.

I hope that helps clear up some confusion.

->Eric