Note to New Members ×

looking for boot and binding..

Guest generics

Guest generics

I've been freeriding.. n now trying to start alpine...

I got myself a rossignol board.. I'm not sure what model it is.. but I think I got it pretty cheap since I got it for $25.. it says VAS on da base.. n dualtech in da middle.. Anyone know what board this is? plz leave me some comment about this board..

Also I'm looking for a boot and binding that I can set it up on that board. My mondo size is 26..

I have a pair of Oxygen 3 buckle with a lace up liner and velcro shin strap that I need to get rid of, CHEAP. They are 27.0 but do run a little small (8-8.5 street shoe). These are not anything special but will work excellent for a learning boot and will allow you to enjoy our sport without breaking the bank. Would like $30.00 + shipping. Let me know what you think: jbennett50@hotmail.com

Guest woodman

I also rode a pair of the boots John is trying to sell all last season. For the money they're a good buy. 3 buckles and a power strap at the top. They do run small as he stated, I've still got mine as a back up pair in case my new boots have a problem. Krypton 03's are the name on mine.....same for your's John?

Good carving,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...