Note to New Members ×

Billy's gear for sale

Bordy

Its 24.7 at the waist and I'd guess around a high nine meter radius. This is a great board for a strong rider. Works great on groomers or skechy chutes, trees what ever this boards fun I replaced it with a softer and surfieeeerr(SP) :confused: Malolo shape. but it crushes steep nar and chop best eats up bumps. All with a stiff soft boot. Its many hardpacked BX days have decambered it so its not as snappy as it once was. But still a joy on the groomers. I can send Pics. Its a great back up or loner board to handle every thing.

Darn Canadians slipping over the border and snapping up all our good American used gear. :-)

Oh well, I really shouldn't buy a new board now anyway: I have two in my quiver that I haven't even ridden yet...(!) (4807 and a cheapie slalom deck) I'm sure that Dave will give your Maverick a good home.

Thanks for the quick response.

Dan,

I still have a 02 Beta burton 78 for sale I am not going to say it out rides the Mavrik but well it does... Just a teaser if my wife ever took the time to count the quiver I would be divorced. Lucky I tell her they are Dave's I think Dave tell his wife the boards at his house are mine! Thats a good friend! Here is My current quiver Just about everything being held plus the rack in the back is mine Minus a few riders boards since they were out riding mine!!!

Isn't this the best sport ever!! :D

Just a teaser if my wife ever took the time to count the quiver I would be divorced. Lucky I tell her they are Dave's I think Dave tell his wife the boards at his house are mine! Thats a good friend! Here is My current quiver Just about everything being held plus the rack in the back is mine Minus a few riders boards since they were out riding mine!!!

Isn't this the best sport ever!! :D

Billy...you have a problem (one I'd like :1luvu: to have but I digress) you need to go somewhere, find someone and get some help...while you are gone ship the quiver to Conneticut so I can "guard" it for you

Kirk,

One we gave to Fin the next day, and the other we sold to Jimmy Railey. So it still around in the hardbooter family.

Gecko. I won't admit I am a board hog in till Bryan at old snowboards has less then me.. :D

O-kay I have a problem at least I am tring to sell some gear.

Gecko. I won't admit I am a board hog in till Bryan at old snowboards has less then me.. :D

Denial...saying someone else also has a problem doesn't mean that you don't...BTW with Bryan it's an obsession and he may need an intervention

O-kay I have a problem at least I am tring to sell some gear.

OK now that's a step in the right direction...my problem is that neither my wife nor my bank account will allow me the quiver I want sigh...well I have at least another year before I can claim that my RC is in need of a AM brother

wondering what you've got for boots in 26.5? looking for 423's or equivalent... trying to downsize into something that fits...

I'll try and email you directly too...

thanks

Billy,

Burton Balance...talk to me.

What sort of weight range would it handle? Conditions over here are not A1 for carving hard boots often, and my mates all ride in softies, so I like to have a stiffer, carve friendly free ride board. Also what would we be talking for shipping to Oz?

Cheers

Dan

e: danielh@hayden.com.au

Billy,

Looking for 1st carving board. Softboot for past 12 years. Took a Burton hard plate and mounted on Burton BMC for a few runs last year. Need 1st board that will work for my big feet also size 12. Probably need something 165+ in length and some waist. but open for suggestions and ready to go.

thanks.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Digger Jr.

Billy,

Enjoyed meeting you and the crew at Snowbasin WTC. Hope you liked the Becks beer barrel. Wondering if any of your boards would be good for my wife's first carving board. She's been riding suzukas, with a 4807 and wants something that won't flop around on the groomers.

Ron