Note to New Members ×

Eye Candy/ Gallery Preview opens

www.oldsnowboards.com

"That cord from June is my new desktop pic Daneille" Thanks, I took the photo of the first run on my second run off the top. I was thinking it would be gone but it actually stayed for more than an hour without being disturbed! "Deer Bowl" is the run , off the top of Chair "J7"

Progress is a trip. Back "in the day" as a kid when I was at June 40+ times a season at $1.00 per day (yes, one dollar), it was Deer Chute! Somewhere in the last few years they cleared a bunch of trees to spawn the Bowl. Looks like it was a good move for carvage. J7 was also simply Chair 3.

Can't wait to get healed and go stay with my brother 25mi north in Bridgeport!

Young Sandman doing a dollar-a-day backscratcher off The Wall at June approx 1981:

dwe4om.jpg

I expect to reach 1000 photos by the weekend. Once the HTML navigation is in place it will go public. Old "Gallery" link will become direct link to the new gallery. A logon will no longer be required. Plans are to start back filling titles and comments once the gallery has approx. 2000 photos. Videos will also be added at some point in the gallery. Thanks for all your positive comments. The site visits has spiked big time over the last week. Thanks for all your visits. Bandwidth is looking good , still no where near maxing out.

Thanks, Bryan

I know some of this spike is due to my "Uploads" , but WOW! Quite a jump.

It will likely hit 100,000 hits for the first time ever this month. I am pleased to see the traffic and I know a large percentage is from BOL members. Cool !!

Between 1000 and 5000 hits a day has been average since the Forum went up. But 15,000 is allot for my site. I remember being surprised when it hit 100 hits a day. Hopefully in a year and allot more content I can report 10K a day on average. Thanks again BOL members for checking it out from time to time.

Thanks! , keep in mind. Not every board in the gallery is mine. The boards that are photographed against the T-1-11 siding either grey or brown are most likely in the collection. Some have been traded away. Approx. 500 boards. Changes almost daily.

The Look boards were purchased from the gal that did the art work (graphics) for the board and the stickers that are dark gray. NOS (new old stock) Hard to believe you can still find brand new boards after 15-20 years.

I love the nose shape. Bryan