Note to New Members ×

Senior member?

AaronG

I just noticed with my last post that I am now a member, My mom is so proud! Now that I'm a member is there a senior member status?? How many posts does it take to reach senior member status and do you need some type of drug to get there? I just hope my member still works when I'm a senior.

• 1 month later...
Guest Randy S.

As Shred pointed out in his Sausage Fest thread, 100 posts makes you a Senior Member! I must be spending too much time here. With this post, I am now a Senior Member.

Fin, where is my membership card?

Guest Andrew S

hey - love the posting name haha. i know this is really off topic but what volvo's are you driving? i personally have a '00 s80 t6 and an old bright yellow 240 dl and love them haha.

andrew

Running and driveable are a:

'81 Bertone Coupe(looks like a chopped top) with a turbo intercooled 2.3 liter out of a '86 740

'84 240 turbo wagon w/o the turbo, substituted a '89 Ford 5.0 along with the 5 speed out of the mustang

'71 1800 ES with many mods also

also have a few 122s and a 1800 coupe that I have in mothballs and waiting to be tinkered with

what do you think of the 240 series stuffed chock full o' Chevy V8? I knew a guy that had one and it was sooo cool to see him light 'em up for a block! BTW, i think there is a guy up here with a 440 Chrysler stuffed in one, Oh the sickness of it all! Oh yeah, I think the Bertone's are cool looking.