Note to New Members ×

OT-Busty wenches in RI

Aisling

Ok... anyone want to come see me in a medieval manor type performance in Pawtucket RI tonight... tix are usually $35 but they have been slashed for the holidays tonight, to $15.

thats a show, a 6 course meal, and your choice of dark beer, white wine or (right) non-alc. cider all evening. we're talking re-fills after re-fills ;)

if you do and you know me (Bob, Geoff, Ben, KFOTS, etc)

call me or email me

if you don't know me and want to see the show

email me at this addie

inarisidhe at netscape dot net

before 4pm

cheers!

http://www.freewebs.com/kingsfeastinc/

(i'm not in the pictures yet, so you won't see me on the site yet)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jack Michaud

Before I make plans, what celebrity do you most closely resemble?

Um that's a tough one since I've been compared to almost every redhead out there.

Most often I get Nicole Kidman for some reason. Occasionally Alicia Witt, and thirdly Kate Winslett when she was in Titanic.

*shrug*

I don't believe that you are who you say that you are. I think you are a fat, sweaty, old man with crusty spaghetti sauce stuck in your exposed chest hair just waiting for the unsuspecting carver to come along so that you can steal our souls. BEGONE DEMON!!!

How much are tickets?

wow! you figured it out!! your astute senses give you a pass on your soul.... THIS TIME.

;)

lol

I dunno, ask a few of the guys on here, they've met me.

tix are $35 and that includes dinner, freeflowing pitches of beer (or white white or non alc. cider) and the show. dinner is 6 courses.. alot of the info is on the website. there are several cast members not pictured yet, and i'm one of them. i'll re-post if they get ours updated.

if i am contacted early i can occasionally get tix at cost, which is $15. of course if you were one of the lucky recipients of said 'at cost' ticket you would then of course be pressured into being a good tipper. LOL! (j/k... kind of ;))

• 1 month later...
Guest woodman

I say we mount a mission right now to free those obviously pent-up-dying for air-come on out we wanna see ya-fun bags!!! Hardbooters unite!!!:D Fear not young maiden help is on the way!!! Quick carve-boy, to the Hooter mobile!!!

;) Paul