Note to New Members ×

face lift of BBS

LeeW

Fin,

I hate you!

Just when I managed to get myself up to "Member" status you go and change things. Now I am back to lowly "Skidder" and no idea how many posts I need to get to the next level. It is more frustrating than playing Donkey Kong! Come on man, just one little bonus life?!?!

Well I guess I will just have to shower the board with more inane posts from down under (just like this one) to make the grade.

Dan

P.S. Other than that, site looks great!

Just put a Sticky thread up that goes through some of the big changes on the updated software. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

• Hagen: yea, we turned off all the IM's for now. If we get more requests for it we can look at it again. I also prefer a "clean" look to the forum.

• Derf: working on the Ride Board as we speak! Also, still working on the busted links.

• Tommy D: Totally agree, I prefer the info bar on the left as well. I am still trying to figure out how to do this as it is not obvious in the admin interface.

• Randy S.: also not a fan of the PM's. We would prefer people use e-mails. Also, some people do not enter their e-mail as they are concerned about Bots picking them up for spam. However, if you notice, your e-mail is never disclosed, you just get a text box and send button. You are the only one who ever sees your e-mail address.

• LeeW: right now all posts since we started this forum software are available. But all the original stuff (years back) would not transfer over. Yea, I was bummed as well. :mad:

• skatha: this is my favorite :barf:

I also noticed that the bomberonline.com graphic on the upper left now takes you to the start page for the forum (http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/index.php?) and not the index page for the website (www.bomberonline.com). This means a user needs to retype in the URL to get the main page for the store or the tech articles.

Was this intentional?