Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why my last GF and I split up....

She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit.

Then I caught her spending $65.00 on make-up.

And I asked how come I had to give up stuff and not her.

She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me.

I told her that was what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back....

Too bad.....

Sam told me he preferred a "natural look" after our first date...

I said "THANK YOU GOD" and haven't looked back...

I definitely prefer buying beer to make-up

LMAO thats funny as hell

Don't take a cruise. Did you see what happened to that cruiseliner yesterday? I just saw it on Today - it almost overturned and there was water everywhere in the boat. Check it out http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13924238/.

Aisling (and any other girls on this thread), we are taking an "all girls" backpacking trip in August to WY. Interested? 5 days in the Wind River Range.

hm... what are the dates? i have some vaca time... but i don't know that i have any camping gear anymore... gave a lot away a few years back because i hadn't been going so i didnt want the clutter...

Too bad.....

Ness is definately one to go minimal on the makeup and loves a beer. Just two more reasons why I am marrying her.

Note to girls: If girls wear slabs of makeup, guy's wonder what they are hiding (and what they will really look like the morning after). Don't go there. Spend money on beer instead.

Not to mention what they do to the environment. They put so much toxic stuff in the oceans.

when the puke fests were at an all time high I read a piece that proclaimed the reason people were getting so sick was that the ships travel in the same lanes, back and forth, and are constantly dumping sewage, then using polluted seawater that is processed but not thoroughly enough...

I'll likely never go on a cruise.

Too bad.....

I don't even OWN makeup. I don't even know how to put it on. I was in a wedding recently and the girl they hired to do our hair had to put stuff on my face. I kept forgetting it was there and doing normal things like rubbing my eyes, scratching my face, etc and by the end of the night I was a mess. I don't know how women wear that stuff all the time! I don't think I could date someone that WANTED me to wear makeup.

And fake nails (or even long ones). CAn't go there.

My other half falls over in shock every time I wear makeup. I do make the effort occasionally but it's really minimal, eyeliner and mascara and some lip gloss ( I can't stand lipstick, it must be the most evil invention ever. Ick).Fake nails are the pits. They ruin your real nails as well. My mother made me wear some for my wedding, never again.

Michelle, your backpack trip sounds like sooooo much fun. I'm off for an overnighter this weekend ... my first ever backpack trip, I'm so excited! I know it's not a "real" backpack trip, but we all have to start somewhere...

They're behaving like fine asses on all sides. If it's real (and I'm not convinced, smells like hoax to me), she's going to regret how badly she's behaving. It's people like this that make my lawyer buddy lots of money.

Totally. But it's so much fun to watch.

You know what amazes me? That her brother actually said something. Both my friend Kim and I found out all sorts of stuff after we broke up with our cheating husbands, that people wouldn't have dreamed of telling us when we were still together. Why the hell is that? Do we not think people have a right to know? Do we just not want to rock the boat? Do we think it's none of our business? Not that I've ever been in that situation, but if I caught a friend's SO cheating on her, I'd let him know that he'd better level with her, before I do it for him ...

They're behaving like fine asses on all sides. If it's real (and I'm not convinced, smells like hoax to me), she's going to regret how badly she's behaving. It's people like this that make my lawyer buddy lots of money.

i'm not convinced its real either... but i still think that is funny.

Totally. But it's so much fun to watch.

You know what amazes me? That her brother actually said something. Both my friend Kim and I found out all sorts of stuff after we broke up with our cheating husbands, that people wouldn't have dreamed of telling us when we were still together. Why the hell is that? Do we not think people have a right to know? Do we just not want to rock the boat? Do we think it's none of our business? Not that I've ever been in that situation, but if I caught a friend's SO cheating on her, I'd let him know that he'd better level with her, before I do it for him ...

i found out from his own brother who was sick of seeing him treat me like dirt. at least his family gave a **** about me