Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

wavechaser... O.M.G. seriously?

that is ridiculous. you should go to CO and take Michelle out. :biggthump

sorry for jumping into your convo guys ... back i go to work...:lurk:

Yes, seriously. Then there is the one who kept checking her cell phone every 2 minutes while we were out to dinner at a nice restaurant. When I asked her to stop, she put her purse under the table and tried to do it in her lap...like I wouldn't notice. Kept saying "cool" and "really" about every five minutes, to appear interested I guess? Then goes off about how she hates cops because her car got "broken into" last summer and the cops never got here the stuff back. "Did you lock it", I ask? "No, I don't wan't to live like that", says she. Uh-huh. So the bill comes and I put down my hal and shove it towards her. "You want money", she asks? She puts down $5 and gets up and walks out. I pay the bill while the restaurant bartender and waitstaff are laughing their asses off having seen the whole date. I get outside and she is standing there. "What do you want to do now", she asks? I am smiling because at this point I find the whole thing very amusing. "I'm going home", I said. "FINE", she says and stomps away. I get home about 5 minutes later and there is the most expletive-laden phone message I have ever heard on my machine. Second date. Yippeeee!

Ais - Michelle and I have never met, but next time I am out there at least we could go out and compare stories and probably have some good belly laughs!

NEXT!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wavechaser, you've got me beat by far! I can only tell stories about other people, because there's no such thing as "dates" here. You just meet someone, flirt, hook up, pretend like you are not dating but you really are, "hang out" with each other, and then they turn psycho, freak out on you for no reason, and say something like "We weren't really dating".

NEXT is right!

I really don't have anything useful to add here, since I've been out of the dating pool for 10 years now. I'd be out on parole now if I'd just bumped her off in the first place, not stuck with a mortgage and wife and kid......it's OK girls, you know I'm only joking.

I just wanted to see if my post might be the first on page 100!!! :cool:

EDIT: Damn, it wasn't.

I'm purely going for the 100th page.

Ok, I guess I'll say that I've got a pretty steady girlfriend since last winter and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start looking for an engagement ring. She's awesome. She's hot, she's got her own house and a steady job. She's got a black lab/golden retriever mix. Only problem is she doesn't like skiing or boarding. But she did give it a shot, so I guess I can't hold that against her.

Hey, if I can do it, anybody can.

Don't tell her I said that, she gets pissed at me when I talk about myself like that.

Edit: Damn!

I'm purely going for the 100th page.

Ok, I guess I'll say that I've got a pretty steady girlfriend since last winter and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start looking for an engagement ring.

Another single carver lost to the eternal world of marriage ~sigh~

CONGRATS! Hope it all works out for the 2 of you! :)

Cannot possibly work out.

yipee! I got on page 100. back to serious lurk mode :lurk:

Well, I'd say it works out better this way. If she gave me an ultimatum; her or snowboarding, well... To say the least, I sure would miss her. But she doesn't mind me snowboarding (so far). And if she DID ski or snowboard, I'd feel obligated to stick with her instead of railing some turns. I mean, don't get me wrong, I WOULD stick with her, but the carve would definately be calling.

Dan are you telling me I should not get married and... ;-)

EDIT: Damn. I missed 100 too...

Nah, do it. It's all good. Especially if you are planning to move, it's really good because it is something you can do and go through together. That's what Vanessa and I found when we moved to London straight after getting married.

Kids.....well that's another story entirely!:eek:

Probably a replys per page thing. I'd say default settings would put you at page 100, but if you have more replies per page then you'd have less.

Angie, and others for that matter, anybody that would give you an ultimatum (on just about anything) isn't worth the hassle.

I can't believe I'm saying things like that. Once I was stuck in a shelter with a guy I work with (for testing purposes, we needed to be locked in the container), he's unmarried and we were talking about the social climate in the area that we live. (We were talking about how there aren't any chicks in Cadillac.) This is shortly after I met Carol. So I said something to the effect of "It only takes one". Then I thought to myself, i can't believe I'm saying that, because not 2 months before, I was in the same position with the same feelings.

Oh, just thought of another reason I love her... She does my laundry. :biggthump

I forget...Did the stork drop by yet? If not, I'm Sure its imminent...

Yep, on November 6th. Olivia Claire Hayden, weighing in at 7lb 13oz. But she's grown a lot since then and is a bit of an over achiever - so hopefully we'll have her on the slopes next winter!

post-1177-141842297329_thumb.jpg