Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would share a couple pics of the mudflap boy that now graces my dreamy Coiler Schtubbette! A fine figure of an American - he made his debut in Whitefish last weekend. :ices_ange

Funnily enough, I have his twin on my roof box. One of my workmates was admiring his svelte profile just this morning.:)

two_ravens that is the best! I love it! I'm also thinking of a custom top sheet for my new Coiler... but yours has mine beat!

michelle...

sorry we missed you this year at nationals. thought of you when we were having dinner at Farleys!

custom topsheet = steve fleck!

give me a shout if you need contact info...

• 2 weeks later...

RIO!! I hope you are having a great time!!

Is the winter white skin color from the neckline down fading then?

I imagine this is a business trip then? Promoting Bomber Beach Products?

Enjoy the sun and tan bodies.... Stay away from gun fire.!!

Say hi to my college roommate, Pedro. Ha. That's probably like telling somebody to say hi to John in New York City.

So anyway, I have a story. For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to put together an engagement ring for my girlfriend (my dad is a jeweler). I've been trying to keep it on the DL and surprise her. Unfortunately I was on the phone with my dad last night and my phone was too loud. He asked me about her ring size and she looked up at me, then looked back down right away as she was smiling. Don't pretend you didn't hear that! So anyway, at least the ring itself will be a surprise. I think I'm going to take an early lunch and go to her office. I'll have the girls up front call her out to the lobby where I'll be with the ring. That way she can show off to all her friends and all that junk. You know how women are. Anyhoo.

Looking forward to next season.

than at the office. She'll have plenty of time to show off. at least take her out to a nice lunch.

you can surprise her with more than the ring, plan a getaway weekend to someplace she'd love, or an event that fits your personalities!

I took her awar for days of "Us" time to a B&B in VT, and planned to propose at dinner at a little restaurant that is a favorite of ours. that plan was foiled by Illness, she got sick at the table and we had to leave. I planned to do it on the slopes the next day, but the conditions were pretty succky, and she was mostly out of her comfort zone on the trails with nice views and few people. by then I was dying to get it out of my pocket, so I did it back in the room before we went out for dinner on night 2.

The final proposal was not all that romantic, but I got a great story!

Not unless there's a gun totin' goggle tanned person coming into Bomber today!

It is the end of the ski season. This is entirely possible. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
It's still snowing here. sometimes.

Like today, for instance. It was warm (almost 80) and sunny in Aspen all weekend, and I come home and an hour later it starts dumping. Vail pass is closed. It is MAY 24th. WTF!?

In other OT news, I got clipless pedals for my bike this weekend and have the scars to prove it :smashfrea