Note to New Members ×

Posting Videos? 589 File Size Limit??

barryj

How do you guys posting videos get around the 589KB file limit here?    That 589kb limit  only allows me about 35 secs. of footage with using my wmv. files..  ???  

I got a 2.5 minute vid from the 10 inch pow day May 7th that's 32mb in wmv format    ...what to do?? 

W

3 hours ago, Neil Gendzwill said:

linked from youtube

Well, after going thru all that, shooting, reshooting, editing, adding music,fades, then finding my old YouTube account, having to wait for uploading/posting to YouTube channel......sure is a hell of a lot of work for a shaky, hand held cell phone, measly 2.5 minute vid!

“Hey, Siri. Please film me ripping massive turns down a 50 degree spine in the Chugach, then edit that film into a 2 minute video of awesome. Before you do that, please transport me to Alaska, hire a helicopter and grant me the skill set to not die during filming. Kthksbye.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, barryj said:

Well, after going thru all that, shooting, reshooting, editing, adding music,fades, then finding my old YouTube account, having to wait for uploading/posting to YouTube channel......sure is a hell of a lot of work for a shaky, hand held cell phone, measly 2.5 minute vid!

Tell me about it...

After all this it better be a great video @barryj, our expectations are high.

2 hours ago, Neil Gendzwill said:

“Hey, Siri. Please film me ripping massive turns down a 50 degree spine in the Chugach, then edit that film into a 2 minute video of awesome. Before you do that, please transport me to Alaska, hire a helicopter and grant me the skill set to not die during filming. Kthksbye.”

Yeah and give me 2 good legs this time punk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/9/2023 at 4:07 PM, Jack M said:

Technology isn't magic, at the moment.  Probably within a year from now you'll be able to just tell your ChatGPT/AI enabled phone/computer what you want to do in plain English, and it will do it for you.

Man, we are closer than we think.  This is the immediate result of just a braindead query on the midjourney.  I’m sure that by requesting specific lighting/lenses/etc you would get something even better.  Try not to read too much politics into the photo, it was just an absurd query.

IMG_4817.png

IMG_4816.png

• Haha 1