Note to New Members ×

Cleaning the Toy Room...

dropthebody

I will post pictures in the near future... or at your requests.

Up For Sale:

Coiler Monster 182 with TD3 extra board kit. Purchased from Alpine member. 30 days on snow?

Donek Incline 181 with Salomon Stiff/Soft Boot Bindings. Purchased from Alpine member. 20-30 days on snow? The board I am riding in my picture.

Tom Burt Avalanche 172 with Salomon Stiff/Soft Boot Bindings. Great powder board, too soft for me. Great condition.

Kemper 1990 170 Apex Asymmetrical Regular Foot. Mismatched Kemper Racing Soft boot bindings. With Vintage Kemper Board Bag. I am original owner and maybe 20 days on it. Squirrly board.

Oxygen Shogun 168(?) I think I broke the core. Great for a Board Bench. Take a chance for a low price.

A couple of the boards on the fence...

Swoard 175 Extreme Carver with 2nd Board kit from fellow member. 20-30 days.

Damian Avalanche 169. Original owner and T-bolted with Burton 3-Strap Bindings. Top deck has some Swiss cheese to it.

Inquiries and offers welcomed.

Edited by dropthebody

9 hours ago, Chris C said:

Hey there DTB, PM sent re: Incline and Monster. Looking for specs and numbers. Would you sell the boards only and NOT the bindings? Thanks!

Chris

T-182 M21.5 F1 010 BF1-6.3+7 Coiler. I'm around 200+ lbs
Donek 181cm 29.21cm Nose x 24.3cm waist x 28.25cm Tail widths.

Yes I will separate.

8 hours ago, powdahbonz said:

interested in pics and bruce #'s on the Monster as well

Look at specs below I posted. I'll let you know if he's not interested.

6 hours ago, AaronG said:

Interested in a 2nd board kit if you want to sell just the boards to previous poster

Definitely.

5 hours ago, slabber said:

TTIWOP 🙂

Thank you sir!

5 hours ago, fluxgame said:

I'd also be interested in a 2nd board kit.

I will let you know.

20 hours ago, dropthebody said:
2 minutes ago, *Ace* said:

I would be interested in the top plates and bails if the other guys just want the lower parts. 

I'm keeping the Stepin Tops on the Coiler.

Likely not for sale but certainly doesn't hurt to ask.  

I had an old, well worn 180 Donek Incline (maybe the 1st Incline of that length, called "the DelRossi"). It was a killer soft snow carver in hardboots. It was also good in powder and a great slush slarver too.

Mine had a single scr of 11m or 11.5m.

I missed buying the one for sale here several years ago when dropthebody got it.

Seeing it brought back memories, but I've moved on and am not interested now.

Just sayn', it's probably a good board.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 3:34 AM, digger jr said:

'Does that Monster still have the protective sticker on it?

No, but my Kemper Apex does.

21 hours ago, bigwavedave said:

I had an old, well worn 180 Donek Incline (maybe the 1st Incline of that length, called "the DelRossi"). It was a killer soft snow carver in hardboots. It was also good in powder and a great slush slarver too.

I missed buying the one for sale here several years ago when dropthebody got it.

I'm riding it in my picture on a slushy pow day at Snowbird. Riding Salomon Malamute boots with stiff Salomon bindings and Palmer Risers.

5 minutes ago, dropthebody said:

I'm riding it in my picture on a slushy pow day at Snowbird. Riding Salomon Malamute boots with stiff Salomon bindings and Palmer Risers.

5 minutes ago, dropthebody said:

digger, was there a top sheet protector?

The 2nd Board kit from the Monster has been sold.

digger jr. asked me question that I did not pick up on initially. "Is that a protective sticker on the Monster?" The picture showing the scratch in the middle of the top sheet I peeled back a little. There is a bright, shiny new top sheet underneath.

Debating whether to remove it or not? Thoughts?

On 3/25/2023 at 7:19 PM, bigwavedave said:

I only had a handful of rides on it. I like to rotate my boards.

Edited by dropthebody

57 minutes ago, dropthebody said:

The 2nd Board kit from the Monster has been sold.

digger jr. asked me question that I did not pick up on initially. "Is that a protective sticker on the Monster?" The picture showing the scratch in the middle of the top sheet I peeled back a little. There is a bright, shiny new top sheet underneath.

Debating whether to remove it or not? Thoughts?

Maybe another pic to show what's underneath but leave it for the new owner to peel off.  Would help protect the top sheet in case you have to ship it.  

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 1:39 PM, gin-su said:

Hey Drop,

Wondering about the year, flex and price of the Swoard?

Thanks, Mike

That is a very good question. I purchased this from a fellow member. I have only put a few rides on it. Stiff camber as I am around the 200 lbs. range

Just now, dropthebody said:

That is a very good question. I purchased this from a fellow member. I have only put a few rides on it. Stiff camber as I am around the 200 lbs. range

P.S. There is one interested party ahead of you.

On 3/31/2023 at 5:05 PM, dropthebody said:

P.S. There is one interested party ahead of you.

Are you still interested?

On 3/30/2023 at 1:39 PM, gin-su said:

Hey Drop,

Wondering about the year, flex and price of the Swoard?

Thanks, Mike

I had to dig through past conversations to find the Info. I purchased it from fellow member barryj. This is the info I received from Barry.

The 2017  Gen 5 Swoard ExtremeCarver  175 Hard flex,  Retail is $762US, I spent $833 for it with shipping last March.  I covered it in a 3M protective film, (which you can remove) so top sheet is still immaculate and base is 9+       Swoard says ideal weight range is 190lbs - 220lbs.       I used it maybe for two-three groomer days. 10-20 runs?         Reason for selling -  I have a Gen 4 (2015?) Swoard Extremecarver 175 Medium flex which I love and a Swoard 168 Dual which I loved,  but the Swoard guys had been after me to get on (the supposed correct) "Hard" flex for my 225lbs. weight, so I did..... and I think it's Too stiff for my taste.  

Length  175cm

Width 23.1cm

Sidecut Radius 13.3

I haven't put very many days on it since I owned it as I have been rotating my boards each year.