Note to New Members ×

Coiler Angrry 160 XXT 20W UPM

barryj

Jan. 6th

Took the Little Red Corvette out for the 1st test spin today....aka Coiler Angrry 160 UPM F Plate 

It was dust on crust in foggy conditions and I made some mediocre turns.....but  Wow is it lively!

The takeaways so far are:

1- It tracks super straight off the lift....with no input from me!   I'm just hanging on like being launched!!

2- It picks up crazy speed in a straight line ...more so than my Rev 163 or K168!

3- and in that micro second it takes to get to speed/mach 1 it starts pulling the nose off the track...like it's saying, Hey!  let's go over there!    

4- and as soon as you whip it around to that direction you feel it pulling the other way!  No, we gotta go over here!

5-  the transitions don't need any coaxing from me and really feel like the board is wanting/telling me to start the turn and happen lighting quick....and  as far as inputs from me I'm just trying to keep up with this little Bandit!

6- but when your in those turns the board really  looses speed and for a micro second time seems to slow down and then.....Wham!  your headed the other direction!!

7- At the moment I'm just a passenger along for the ride!  It will take a few more days of better conditions to Release The Kracken  and Learn To Drive this go-kart!     

8- and What's Really Scary is  I've barely taped this little beasts potential....... sure hope it's not a Jekyll and Hyde and it just decides to pitch me in the woods!

More updates to come!

3.jpg.f349f7f04477e21a4339d35b92bfa567.jpg4.jpg.2f8960700dd4783115b0df8061d5ee29.jpg2.jpg.fee365f381a5dc3be76dd4d01c25be5f.jpg

Feb. 3

Still learning and loving this Little Go Kart!

New boots have really helped me get infront of this little beast and now Driving It!  Not just riding it!!   Which has brought me and this board get to a new level of excitement! 

I upgraded my old Deeluxe 425's with the latest version 425's and Wow.....right out of the box it was a performance upgrade....even without any footbed or heat molding.  I had added BTS and Fintecs just like my old boots.

I now have gotten new Superfeet H footbeds  in and the Thermo liners heat molded and will give it all a go tomorrow/Sat. at Heavenly.

Wish me luck!!  Update to come :biggthump