Note to New Members ×

Seven Springs Dec 20th

Mellow Yellow

Champion, PA (Friday, December 19, 2003) - Bolstered by two early-season Northeaster storms and its snowmaking system, Seven Springs Mountain Resort yesterday became the first resort in the Mid-Atlantic region with everything open -- all 31 slopes and the snow tubing park.

"While there may be a little snow in the cities, it is a winter wonderland here," says Robert Duppstadt, resort spokesperson. "If you're dreaming of a white Christmas, the entire mountain already has a blanket of snow groomed to perfection -- everything is open."

The resort is reporting an average base depth of 14 to 20 inches.

Mellow I may know you this is Jagger, have you ridden W/ Rene & Stimpy ,Ross, Nick , BJ Matt Otto Michele/Tong PO , Jason Jones

Just wondering I've been away for awhile but got my start at springs. BTW do you know Pellets

Jagger

Jasen back in the day most of those folks were instructors @ springs except Jason and Michelle they were just friends Ross used to run a shop in southside called Revolutions

Thanx Jagger

Guest Andrew S

Jasen, you gonna be up there over the holidays much? I'll be there tommorow, the 26th, at opening. Leavin pgh around 7. I can be up there any other day you wanna ride as well...

Andrew