Note to New Members ×

Steamboat advice

icebiker

Heading to Steamboat Feb 11-17 with my skier son.   Want to get a jump on best blue runs for carving. Any advice and pointers appreciated. Found this thread very helpful and assume being only a year old it holds true:

https://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/topic/51217-steamboat-any-good-for-carving/

Would also love to connect with any fellow hardbooters too if you’re around. Being from NJ would be good to meet @big mario? LMK. 
thanks!

I would love to meet and ride with you, but I don't get back from montucky until the 12th, and I have to return to the adult/responsible world for the remainder of the time you are out here. Enjoy the 'boat, and colorado, I haven't looked back or second guessed my escape over 30 years ago

Mario

• Like 1

I like blue ones along Sunshine Express lift

Note:

1. They are not steep

2. Depending on a day it can be crowded there... You have to run there an be there first in this case you'll have your fun

on another part of the mountain there is Buddy's Run ... And yes, it's perfect when you are first there 

Ps

Some short connectors are fun too

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Dave Winters said:

I'm here! Riding most mornings, love to meet up if you like.

Dave

970-846-2391 

Hey Dave. First day tomorrow (Sunday) so getting my legs back.  Here with my adult son who at some point will peel off for the steeps this week. I’ll ping you after Day 1 to figure out when to meet. Are you here all week?  
-Greg 973 224 2616